Sorry mate my fault I havent explained proberbly. I have my own editor I use and wanted to know how you did it..

Oh, okay.

I just add Vanuatu's nation rules and set:

Season start date: 23.6.14
Season end date: 24.10.14

Season update day: 20 November.

Oh, okay.

I just add Vanuatu's nation rules and set:

Season start date: 23.6.14
Season end date: 24.10.14

Season update day: 20 November.

Cant find the 'season update day' part, you got a screenshot?

Can I ask what leagues have you changed the most regarding ca/pa changes!! I've noticed la liga mostly. I like the look of samper. Him and halilovic are to good for Barcelona b and segunda division!!

Can I ask what leagues have you changed the most regarding ca/pa changes!! I've noticed la liga mostly. I like the look of samper. Him and halilovic are to good for Barcelona b and segunda division!!

Yep, Liga BBVA and Liga Adelante are the ones with more CA/PA and stats changes as I'm from Spain and are the leagues I have more knowledge. Samper was a beast last season for Barça B!!

One more question are you up to data with transfers. Across the world??

When's the next update coming out, I didn't see facundo ferreyra to Newcastle??

When's the next update coming out, I didn't see facundo ferreyra to Newcastle??

I will release a free update on August 10th, if you want the Update before that date you can get it by donating via paypal ;)

Turkish SüperLig transfers now up to date for the turkish friends! ;)

Danish Superligaen transfers also up to date.

Remember guys that on Saturday will be another free update but if you want the Update before release date you could get it by donating via paypal ;)

Tippeligaen transfers up to date.

Any specific league you want me to update?

The game keeps crashing after I play pre season friendlies. Is it something to do with the update??