I know, too bad it won't work properly with IWBs. I'm sticking with my tweaked knap-tactic as I feel both corners & throw-ins are as good as it gets.

hello could you share your tweaked tactic with the exploits

hello could you share your tweaked tactic with the exploits

I can, but it'll have to be later today when I get off work. Also I won't be making a new thread so I'll have to find a thread I can share it in.

I can, but it'll have to be later today when I get off work. Also I won't be making a new thread so I'll have to find a thread I can share it in.

oh thats good and you can create your own thread if you want to

Sorry for asking the obvious, but here goes ...wuts the instruction on the corner to be taken? Short? Or AIM ner post... sorry .

This tactic has the set pieces, including Aug's throw in set up, already in place. You have to load it twice though then set throw in takers only to DL for left and DR to right. Do NOT allocate anyone else to any set pieces.

Use it as a template. If it works the DR and DL should come short at corners as well as the player designated to come short, ala Aug's instructions.

Does anyone have the downloads for the corner and long throw exploits? I tried some, and haven't scored any goals from throw-ins in my 3 seasons at Southend.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have the downloads for the corner and long throw exploits? I tried some, and haven't scored any goals from throw-ins in my 3 seasons at Southend.

Thanks in advance

i thought you signed for madrid

Guys, could you post for downloading best DEFENSIVE set ups - corners, throw ins and free kikcs?
thanks in advance

attachment.php

Not sure what constitutes a corner goal, I feel that I've gotten more than 25 from corner situations but this is what the game has registered :)

do you have anyother info or tips for this tactic

I know corners might behave different according to what formation you are using, so I will post screenshots instead of a download, this way you can see too it that you get it as close to my setup as possible regardless of formation.(This was set-up with a 442 formation)

This is nothing new when it comes to the setup itself, I got it from someone on this site but can't remember from who it came originally.

The trick for this to work:

1: Assign your RB to take corners from the right / LB to take corners from the left (this is important as the DR that "stays back" on corners from the right should have the little "TK" mark and vice versa after completing step 3)

2: Set up the corners according to the screenshots

3: When you've set it all up, go back to "set piece takers" and remove all corner takers, there should be no corner takers assigned. (the screenshot is taken after I've removed the corner takers, thats why in the picture both fullbacks are on stay back duty, with one of them having the "TK" mark)

attachment.php

attachment.php

For me this plays out with the short option player getting the short corner, and then playing it short to the "TK" player who is making a run in to the box, either finishing or playing to teammate.

Let me know if this works for you guys, as it is the best corner set-up for me.

This is how it looks BEFORE the corner takers are removed:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please remember to remove corner takers after setting it up, so your setup is identical to the two first screenshots in this post!

After this we should set up who take corner or not . Thak for good sharing.

After this we should set up who take corner or not . Thak for good sharing.

no just set it up as he stated then take out corner takers and there's a glitch that messes with the AI as on the pics both fbs stay back

I know corners might behave different according to what formation you are using, so I will post screenshots instead of a download, this way you can see too it that you get it as close to my setup as possible regardless of formation.(This was set-up with a 442 formation)

This is nothing new when it comes to the setup itself, I got it from someone on this site but can't remember from who it came originally.

The trick for this to work:

1: Assign your RB to take corners from the right / LB to take corners from the left (this is important as the DR that "stays back" on corners from the right should have the little "TK" mark and vice versa after completing step 3)

2: Set up the corners according to the screenshots

3: When you've set it all up, go back to "set piece takers" and remove all corner takers, there should be no corner takers assigned. (the screenshot is taken after I've removed the corner takers, thats why in the picture both fullbacks are on stay back duty, with one of them having the "TK" mark)

attachment.php

attachment.php

For me this plays out with the short option player getting the short corner, and then playing it short to the "TK" player who is making a run in to the box, either finishing or playing to teammate.

Let me know if this works for you guys, as it is the best corner set-up for me.

This is how it looks BEFORE the corner takers are removed:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please remember to remove corner takers after setting it up, so your setup is identical to the two first screenshots in this post!

hello when you first set up the corner takers do you put the rb taking both because i cant get the rb on TK on left without doing this

Could anyone upload Rego’s pyramid throw in routine please? For me this was the most productive thrown in routine. Thanks