attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

auf der Suche nach einem guten Distributor

Can someone translate or post a download link? Or better, a tactic which has the setup already included. I guess this is the setup TFF was taking about

I know what first 2 links are, but whats with 3rd ???

Also whos corner taker?

Not sure, been wondering about that. The video shows corner being taken from the right by Kimmich. so I'm guessing right back from right and left back from left.

Please excuse my bad English. Sorry

The best is the result when the left winger flanks. (from right and left) The exporter does not matter. Do not forget the training

The videos are just examples of what beautiful goals they will achieve.

[video]http://sendvid.com/7kq87rgk[/video]

[video]http://sendvid.com/nowobx7n[/video]

I know corners might behave different according to what formation you are using, so I will post screenshots instead of a download, this way you can see too it that you get it as close to my setup as possible regardless of formation.(This was set-up with a 442 formation)

This is nothing new when it comes to the setup itself, I got it from someone on this site but can't remember from who it came originally.

The trick for this to work:

1: Assign your RB to take corners from the right / LB to take corners from the left (this is important as the DR that "stays back" on corners from the right should have the little "TK" mark and vice versa after completing step 3)

2: Set up the corners according to the screenshots

3: When you've set it all up, go back to "set piece takers" and remove all corner takers, there should be no corner takers assigned. (the screenshot is taken after I've removed the corner takers, thats why in the picture both fullbacks are on stay back duty, with one of them having the "TK" mark)

attachment.php

attachment.php

For me this plays out with the short option player getting the short corner, and then playing it short to the "TK" player who is making a run in to the box, either finishing or playing to teammate.

Let me know if this works for you guys, as it is the best corner set-up for me.

This is how it looks BEFORE the corner takers are removed:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please remember to remove corner takers after setting it up, so your setup is identical to the two first screenshots in this post!

Last edited:
Nice, i have 3 on each side. i'll stick this in the rotation

It is a BEOWULF corner set up. Mado also uses it on the CLASH tactics.

There is can be a problem with the taker if the other WB does not stay back leaving a one on one, or if the come short player is also has good corner attributes. The ME is at fault for ignoring corner instructions but just one of many.

No, I've experienced sometimes when importing set-pieces it won't be correct, especially if you are using different formation than what it was created for.

I could upload them, but I think they're already shared. The trick with this is to set it up with LB/RB selected as corner taker, then after setting it up removing all corner takers

No, I've experienced sometimes when importing set-pieces it won't be correct, especially if you are using different formation than what it was created for.

I could upload them, but I think they're already shared. The trick with this is to set it up with LB/RB selected as corner taker, then after setting it up removing all corner takers

Been trying desperately to get this to work with my tactic, any advice?

Been trying desperately to get this to work with my tactic, any advice?

I think it's the IWB that makes this not work. In the tactic set I'm using (with WBs) it is extremely succesful, but I can't get similar results when playing with IWBs I'm sorry to say.

I think it's the IWB that makes this not work. In the tactic set I'm using (with WBs) it is extremely succesful, but I can't get similar results when playing with IWBs I'm sorry to say.

What if one of the wingbacks was changed to a WB, could it perhaps work then. The left back in my tactic can easily go from a IWB to WB.

I'm going to try that, what ratio are you getting corners to goals scored? So I have something to compare it to?

Last edited:
What if one of the wingbacks was changed to a WB, could it perhaps work then. The left back in my tactic can easily go from a IWB to WB.

I'm going to try that, what ratio are you getting corners to goals scored? So I have something to compare it to?

attachment.php

Not sure what constitutes a corner goal, I feel that I've gotten more than 25 from corner situations but this is what the game has registered :)

attachment.php

Not sure what constitutes a corner goal, I feel that I've gotten more than 25 from corner situations but this is what the game has registered :)

Not gonna lie, iv'e tried it with a regular 442 and got similar to back up what your saying, not as good but close. ******* god-**** inverted wingbacks. They work great in the game for me but clearly don't work with this setup, which is great btw.

Not gonna lie, iv'e tried it with a regular 442 and got similar to back up what your saying, not as good but close. ******* god-**** inverted wingbacks. They work great in the game for me but clearly don't work with this setup, which is great btw.

I know, too bad it won't work properly with IWBs. I'm sticking with my tweaked knap-tactic as I feel both corners & throw-ins are as good as it gets.

I know, too bad it won't work properly with IWBs. I'm sticking with my tweaked knap-tactic as I feel both corners & throw-ins are as good as it gets.

Fair enough. I have just cracked it, switching my DL & DR to FB's with instructions similar to IWBs, not perfect butthe tactic seems to be more defensively sound, more corners scored but less goals scored in play marginally. Still testing but agree with you, IWBs are a no no.

Fair enough. I have just cracked it, switching my DL & DR to FB's with instructions similar to IWBs, not perfect butthe tactic seems to be more defensively sound, more corners scored but less goals scored in play marginally. Still testing but agree with you, IWBs are a no no.
Sorry for asking the obvious, but here goes ...wuts the instruction on the corner to be taken? Short? Or AIM ner post... sorry .