Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Anu

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
brightonhove.png

Ward stays on!

Peter Ward has decided to stay on as Brighton manager, for now.
Ward explained that he built a great club and had to stay and try and get Brighton in to the Premier League, but also indicated, he may leave in the future.

"Brighton were kind enough to give me the chance of being a manager, and I had to repay them by giving it a shot of getting to the Premier League, we've got a bigger budget than other season and I feel we can battle for the play-offs."

Season Review

We finished a very respectable 13th place in the Championship, but I felt it could of been a better place, but if you were to offer me that a year ago, I would of been delighted to take it!

FANS - player of the season.

Danny Drinkwater - The former United man has been rewarded this honour for the second time in a row after another brilliant season.

MANAGER - player of the season.

Tom Cairney - Tom has been part of everything good that we do, he gets up and down the field for the whole 90 minutes and he could do it for much, much longer.

Sorry it was a ***** update - couldn't be arsed tbh!

I was away for most of yesterday and today so I'll do a big catchup update tommorow :)

Im waiting for Anu to catch up then I'll start updating, but I think Anu's been away, I'll VM the *******. :)

Sorry people, but I'll have to end this. I've told Anu why, and this also means my Stockport story will have to end aswell. :(

Hopefully Anu will continue it. :)

Sorry again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.