Not open for further replies.
Good luck against Wednesday mate.

Hope you get up into The Championship. :D

When will we find out if your promoted ;D

Updating now

Good luck against Wednesday mate.

Hope you get up into The Championship. :D

Thanks man :)

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

PLAYOFF FINAL
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY VS BRIGHTON
WEMBLEY

"Nine months of hard work...all to be decided in ninety minutes. We can do this. This our chance to shine. You know what to do. Defend then counter. We can win this. Don't let the fact that you're playing in front of 50,000 people distract you. Lets go out there and win!!"

Straight away Marcus Tudgay had a shot for them. This is his 51st game of the season. He has scored 45 goals!
"Stay tight on him," I barked to my players.
The pitch was terrible. Everyone was slipping. Disgrace.

Half time came. Goaless.
"You're doing well. Take a breather now. It's our turn to attack," I said.
Six minutes into the second half we won a throw in. Tommy Elphick took it short to Ben Hutchinson.
"Go on Ben, whip in a cross" and he did. What a cross it was too!! Straight onto the head of Craig Davies. 1-0!!!
"Yesss!!!"

And thats the way it stayed!! WE WON!!!
"CONGRATULATIONS BOYS. GREAT SEASON!!" words could not describe how I felt.
As I walked collecting my medal the England Manager Fabio Capello was there.
He said to me: "Congratulations. You'll do good," I felt proud.

As we collected the trophy I took the microphone.
"This is a message to all the great fans of this football club. Thankyou for your support and I'll see you next season!! For now everyone say with me: Brighton & Hove Albion, 2010/2011 Playoff Champions!!"
Next seasons going to be great...

I might just update the season.
Cba with more than one update and I need to catch up.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

WARD'S JOB AT RISK

Following Brighton's 1 - 0 defeat to Mk Dons, Peter Ward's job is now at risk, but for the result, but for his stress level.

What happened? Inigo Calderon went down injured, and team-mate Dean Kiely put the ball out of play and Mk Dons, crossed the ball into the box, and then scored.
Peter Ward was absoloutely fuming! He ran out of seat and shouted at the referee which earned him a fine and a 2 game ban.
He ran onto the pitch to get his message on to the pitch.

A meeting to discuss Ward's future is schedules for 20th January 2010.

You don't have to fake it Shanksy, that was a ***** update, it wasn't an update!

I'll update proper soon though. :)

brightonhove.png

DECEMBER -> END OF SEASON.

Sorry, but I'll have to give you a big update on all things Brighton, because I lost my pen and couldn't update you, but now I can, I found it yesterday.

- - -

To be honest, things wernt going well here, and I needed to change things, so I went on a forum and searched 'tactics' and this amazing, beautiful, wonderful, breathtaking, stunning tactic came to me, and I thought, I mustplay this way.
So yeah, we got promoted and I'm a genius.

The tactic didn't go well throughout all of the season and I changed it to a 3 - 2 - 2 - 1- 2, and we went unbeaten and beat Sheffield Wednesday which confirmed our place in the play offs. We finished 6th and after last season not many people would have thought we'd get promotion, but we did it, overcoming Plymouth first and then Sheffield Wednesday in the final, winning 4-2.

It's about time this club got what it deserved, success, ambition, money, and a stadium which is actually, decent. And we are 1 away from getting that.

Next season will be tough in the Cha mpionship, but we'll do our best!

PLAYER OF THE SEASON:

My player of the season for the 2010-11 season is Danny Drinkwater, Danny's been excellent in midfield and is involved in everything good that we do.

TOP SCORER

Febian Brandy - 28

I see we both took 6th place and beat Sheffield Wednesday in the final ;). Your tactic looks good. How many did Glenn Murray score?

Status
Not open for further replies.