Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Anu

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
brightonhove.png

NEW KITS ANNOUNCED

The new Brighton & Hove Albion kits for the upcoming season have been released. The traditional striped blue and white has been removed. We also are glad to announce are new sponsors, Adidas and Argos.

Home Kit

Away Kit

Did you make the kits Anu?

Well done guys. Sam showing off his tactic and Anu with his super defnensive counter. Well done both of you :)

I signed another BEAST!

Not as good as my kits anyway. ;)

brightonhove.png

BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION TRANSFER ROUND-UP

Since we gained promotion to the Championship I knew straight away we needed some quality players and we've got them.

TOM CAIRNEY: We got this lad via getting rid of 2 good players and he's totally worth it, a real talent, and an already bumsexual player.

ASHLEY WILLIAMS: I took a gamble on Ash, paying 90% of our whole budget on him, and I can safely say, he's definatley worth it.

CARL BAKER: Carl is a ready talent, ready to prove himself in the Championship and Im confident he can do it, and so is he.

DANNY DRINKWATER: My player of the season, last season, and we've managed to get him on a free, what a player, what a signing.

MATTY FRYATT: Matty has proven himself as a goalscorer and it's brilliant to have him here and bolster our striking options.

OUT

PHIL PITT: I was gutted to see this lad leave us, he's a brilliant player, and the price Villa payed was more than acceptable, but luckily, we've re-captured him on loan.

View attachment 89972

Pretty busy transfer season for you there Sam, but i trust they are all good deals :)

Some very good signing. Fryatt is a legendary goalscorer. Try getting De Laet on loan

Pretty busy transfer season for you there Sam, but i trust they are all good deals :)

Yeah, I needed to change the squad around alot, and glad to see you trust me. ;) :p

I'll be adding a centrehalf in aswell in January

Haven't commented in a while lads but I am loving it. :)

Keep up the great work.

Could you post a Screenshot of Ashley Williams?

Some great signings there. Good luck in the Champ. :D

brightonhove.png

SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER

BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION have started life well in the Championship by stabilising themselve's with some great signings and great performances, the pre season doubters look set to be sadly wrong as Brighton look set to have another season in the Championship.

Brighton have had some great results such as beating Leicester 4-0 and many more, but there's also times when they've been really out played and haven't looked comfortable in games, so it looks like a season of mid-table for Brighton and if you asked any Brighton fan for that, they surely would have bitten your hand off.

-

View attachment 90087

Febian Brandy is unlucky not to be leading the Championship's leading scorer's charts, mainly due to injury, the young striker made the step up from League One, after Brighton snapped him up on a free following Manchester United's releasing.

"It's great to be loving football again, when I was at United I honestly thought I was good enough to be in and around the first team or go on loan to a Premier League side, but it never happened, and thankfully for me, Peter Ward gave me the chance, and the break I've needed to get my career back on track, and I'm loving life at Brighton and it's brilliant to have signed a new contract."

Brandy has scored 8 goals in just 11 appearances.

League Table:

View attachment 90092

Great stuff Sam. You are a gift to FM. (K) ;)

If only I could do a story as good as this :'( (K)

Brighton Summer Signings

On a tight budget I feel very pleased with my signings. I managed to capture three players. My first, Football's Next Star winner Ben Greenhalgh. Ben had been released by Inter Milan and there was a lack of interest in him. I drove to his parents house and spoke to them.
"Good morning," I said
"Good morning. May I ask why you are here?"
"Of course. I am Richard Barnes, manager of Brighton & Hove Albion. I am here to speak about contracts."
"Come in," his father said.
Ben only arrived back in the UK two weeks ago. His parents told me that he was crushed at being released.
"I am hoping to revive Bens career. Could I speak to him?"
"Yes," his mother and father both said.
"Morning lad. Beautiful weather!"
"Who the f**k are you?" he said. I didn't like his attitude.
"My names Richard Barnes, manager of Brighton & Hove Albion. I would like to offer you a contract."
He immediatly jumped off his bed.
"Full time contract. And you'll be playing. I'll discuss wages with your parents. You interested?"
"Yes,"
"Good. However I would like to go over some terms. Firstly, I want you to work hard. Be the best. Stop trying to be Ronaldo. As soon as you wear the shirt you'll be wearing plain black boots. No Mercurials. Secondly, you need to learn that this is reality. You aren't on a TV show anymore. I am reviving your career. Be grateful."
With that I left. Ben Greenhalgh....from Milan to Brighton.

My second signing was for a fee of £300. Gary Farquhar, from Home Farm.
"He'll become class," I said of him.
And to bring in some experience in came Garry Monk from Swansea for £26k. He's proved over the years how solid he is. He's just what I need for the new season in the Championship.

It's also that time of year where players leave the club. Jake Wright and Michael Kuipers both left on free transfers. I called Andre Boucaud into my office.
"Morning Andre I have some important business to do with you. Unfortunately you no longer fit in my plans. You and your agent can now look for a new club. Thankyou for your two years service. Good luck in the future,"

So thats transfers done. Roll on the season...

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

I know yeah, shame innit.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f81/...t-mans-footsteps-t42438/page2.html#post588763

I was gonna update again inabit, but I can't now, just heard summat bad about my mate.

Sorry.

Is he alright? Sorry to hear about that. Hope he gets well

Good update Anu and sorry to hear about that Sam, it wasnt that part of your post I liked :S

brightonhove.png

WARD TO LEAVE GULLS?

The Brighton and Hove Albion board are worried that manager Peter Ward maybe leaving the club after much interest from other clubs, Ward has built a great team at Brighton but the reason he could be leaving is due to lack of funds, despite the great work he has done.

It is understood that Ward will see out the remainder of the season and make a decision in the up and coming months.

Ward refused to comment on the situation.

Ah I see. ;)

I love leaving clubs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.