• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Stoke boss Tony Pulis backs Ryan Shawcross ahead of the defender's first match against Arsenal since his tackle broke Aaron Ramsey's leg in February.

More...

He's not a thug and it was an unlucky tackle. Just thought I'd start off the inevitable massive argument. :P

I don't think he has anything to "fear" as such.

Great player, and not a violent player, so I hope the Arsenal fans aren't so ignorant towards him.

He's not a thug and it was an unlucky tackle. Just thought I'd start off the inevitable massive argument. :P

Yea i agree he did not mean to break ramsey's leg and u saw him crying as he walked off

His mentor is not De Jong, so he's not violent. :P
Hope he let's our strikers pass him to repay Ramsey's injured leg :)

If the Arsenal fans boo him, it is nothing short of disgraceful.

If the Arsenal fans boo him, it is nothing short of disgraceful.

How can you say that? Players are booed for a lot less! Breaking someones leg, I think he's got it comming.

How can you say that? Players are booed for a lot less! Breaking someones leg, I think he's got it comming.

It was accidental though which I'm sure the majority of people now agree on, I think your just being bitter

He will get booed but that is the nature of todays game, he seems like a pretty professional lad and im sure he will take it on the chin.

How is him getting booed "nothing short of a disgrace"? I personally wouldn't boo him but I can see why somebody would.

He will probably get booed and heckled but meh which good player does not at the Emirates

at the end of the day they boo their own players on a regular basis of corse they are going to boo a player who injured one of their own.

It was accidental though which I'm sure the majority of people now agree on, I think your just being bitter

Tsk, I am not bitter. It was not intentional to break his leg, but I don't like tackles like that when they just go in with power and no technique, pretty much the way De Jong is doing on a regular basis.

at the end of the day they boo their own players on a regular basis of corse they are going to boo a player who injured one of their own.

Sigh.

Yeah because that's what we do oO)

Tsk, I am not bitter. It was not intentional to break his leg, but I don't like tackles like that when they just go in with power and no technique, pretty much the way De Jong is doing on a regular basis.
to be fair ramsey was diving in into challenge too

He shouldn't need to fear Arsenal; it was 10 months ago, Ramsey's well on his way to becoming fully fit at Notts Forest so everything should be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back