Short and Sweet™

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 474
  • Views Views 217K
So when are you going to upload it then, cant wait to test it out!

Soon my child Sooon..

this tactic Will be Effective against all Low teams.. you wont see as hihg passing against Large teams.. so dont be disapointed.. Its a Kill small team tactic Imo but its been very good for me so far.

Against large teams expect to see between 80 to 120 passes + 60 to 70% possession
Against Lower teams Expect to see between 130 to 200 passes + 65 to 85% possession

just take that info when downloading.

its a Pure passing tactic you wont always see lots of Chances, and you do let in on counter attacks.

Im telling all the Disadvantegs to this Work in progress just so you understand why im not Exactly happy that Im realeasing it early.

Will upload this Later today. its not enough testing so it might not be for everyone

it wasnt my intension to have 1 player dominate passing, it was to get the whole team involved. So if Anderson doesnt get the most passing. Add up the total passing per game. you should see between 600 to 1000 per game

just About to Upload people :)

Last edited:
Soon my child Sooon..

this tactic Will be Effective against all Low teams.. you wont see as hihg passing against Large teams.. so dont be disapointed.. Its a Kill small team tactic Imo but its been very good for me so far.

Against large teams expect to see between 80 to 120 passes + 60 to 70% possession
Against Lower teams Expect to see between 130 to 200 passes + 65 to 85% possession

just take that info when downloading.

its a Pure passing tactic you wont always see lots of Chances, and you do let in on counter attacks.

Im telling all the Disadvantegs to this Work in progress just so you understand why im not Exactly happy that Im realeasing it early.

Will upload this Later today. its not enough testing so it might not be for everyone

it wasnt my intension to have 1 player dominate passing, it was to get the whole team involved. So if Anderson doesnt get the most passing. Add up the total passing per game. you should see between 600 to 1000 per game

just About to Upload people :)

Its done btw, i have a new thread. Sorry for the wait

thanks again riakan wouldnt be possible without Your original beast.

Shame you didn't get to 200, only 4 more needed!

Oh and here is someone getting past 200, from the SI forums. Check the thread about 900+ (team) passes.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/122/alittihadksavbarcelonaa.png

Holy mother of god thats Incedible I stand Corrected ahah.. he is barce tho in my defence manchester dont exactly have the passing ability of Xavi iniesta etc haah But still that passing stats is the best passing ive seen now.. thanks for that Crane I now know my target ahah.

1 key pass in that 260 atleast im getting 4key passes ahah so im winning on that top trump.

with the tweaks i have got the 900+ passing btw so im close to those stats.

Anyway Sorry Raikan for stealing some hunder hope you dont mind bud.
you are the reason i got into tactics creating :)

Last edited:
not a problem at all :)

In future, please use the thread that has been created to discuss Oosco's new tactic :)

not much possesion against good teams not that god i ekspecting somthing else ,dissapointing!sorry bad english

I had enough possession against City and Liverpool at home with Arsenal. Just don't use it in important games away. I actually almost never use it in away games. For this tactic to work properly you need good players, with a good morale, and a really good AMC. Cause the AMC is the one who creates chances most of the time.

this will be my first time downloading a tactic, can someone tell me where to put the file?

Back