ok! Its that i think !! Strict or not ? And the mentality ?

• up one by one starting from GB?

the individual marking may be a problem if the opposing wingers transplanting within, right ?

Oh one more thing Raikan. :) What striker would you recommend buying when Adebayor's loan expires? Should i get someone else or do you think i should get him on a permanent deal.

Oh one more thing Raikan. :) What striker would you recommend buying when Adebayor's loan expires? Should i get someone else or do you think i should get him on a permanent deal.

Ade is not the best and will demand huge wages (as selling clubs never seem to pay them a certain salary stipend like we have to)

Cavani, Tevez, Lavezzi, Rossi, Nilmar, Seydou Doumbia, Vagner Love, Hulk, Falcao, Iker Munian, Saviola (still got it and pick up for free, signed him on a one year deal)

Who shall I play as AMC with liverpool. Gerrard injured at start of season :/

I'm playing this now with Arsenal, but it really doesn't work as it did when I played the demo. Was fantastic back then. Are there any key positions, where players need to be very good or so? Cause I used Arshavin and Rosicky as AMC, not the best passers. Planned on playing Willian here later, but my medical unit cancelled his transfer for some reason :( And I may buy Toni Kroos for this position, would he be any good? Although I already have Arteta, Ramsey, Verratti and Eriksen... But I'd like to have some star player, in order to let those 2 talents grow without constant pressure...

And tried the 4-3-3 dm, swoop tactic and it worked so much better... Eriksen and Verratti (the two playmakers) were really playing good, I was creating some nice CCC. (Btw, which one should I use as the deep lying and which as the advanced playmaker in that tactic?). But I really love this possession tactic, so don't want to give up just because it's not working like I want it to right now... Season hasn't started yet...

can you buy anyone? Eriksen? maybe retrain Charlie Adam?

I had £2mill, sold a few players, got around 5/6mill. Just bought Willian for 12mill over 48months, got a few freebies and loan.

Can u recommend a AMR for me please? or maybe a few decent loan players. tyvm :)

Raikan,are inside forwards like neymar suitable for this tactic in AML/AMR positions?

I had £2mill, sold a few players, got around 5/6mill. Just bought Willian for 12mill over 48months, got a few freebies and loan.

Can u recommend a AMR for me please? or maybe a few decent loan players. tyvm :)

Fernando Belluschi - Porto (listed)
Andrea Bertolacci - Lecce/Roma (free 1st season) retrained
Daniel Sturrigde - Chelsea (loan)

search for TL and loan players :)

Raikan 007

I hope you dont mind matey but ive downloaded your tactic For some Insparation. useing your Format ive been able to Create a very Passing 442 flat for manchester united. I would love to upload When i get the chance but only if your happy with me useing your tactics Format, Ofcourse you will be mentioned greatly in the OP as i wont be taking full credit for the work.

If thats ok then cool. if not then its no biggy

here is a screenshot against WBA

View attachment 222796
Now ive made Passing tactics before and Achived 130 passes, but For the love of god i have not seen anything like this before in my life

5 players over 100
1 player on 99
Anderson on 170

846 Total Passes
Only 78% possession
0 chances from the other team
only 6 fouls

plenty Key passes too..

View attachment 222799
Again, i know its against a smaller team But i havnt seent this amount of passing in my life for Fm

Anderson up to 187 passes 13 away from 200

904 Passes Overall

View attachment 222817
Total Passes 827
Anderson 173

Last edited:
i played with liverpool against stoke, 1st season, i had 76 % possesion,BUT never scored!!! there was 3 or 4 attempts and thats it... why?

Raikan 007

I hope you dont mind matey but ive downloaded your tactic For some Insparation. useing your Format ive been able to Create a very Passing 442 flat for manchester united. I would love to upload When i get the chance but only if your happy with me useing your tactics Format, Ofcourse you will be mentioned greatly in the OP as i wont be taking full credit for the work.

If thats ok then cool. if not then its no biggy

here is a screenshot against WBA

View attachment 222796
Now ive made Passing tactics before and Achived 130 passes, but For the love of god i have not seen anything like this before in my life

5 players over 100
1 player on 99
Anderson on 170

846 Total Passes
Only 78% possession
0 chances from the other team
only 6 fouls

plenty Key passes too..

View attachment 222799
Again, i know its against a smaller team But i havnt seent this amount of passing in my life for Fm

Anderson up to 187 passes 13 away from 200

904 Passes Overall

View attachment 222817
Total Passes 827
Anderson 173

**** i hope Raikan sees this quick, i would love to try out your edition of this tactic, it looks amazing, I'm really impressed :)

Those are some really impressive results mate :) please feel free to upload it ASAP! I am glad to help!