Success story

Greetings Raikan and co.

Just wanted to congratulate you on a winning tactic. Following your advice I've been using Might and Magic away with your Short and Sweet at home and the combination is just too good. I love the goal of playing such a passing, possession based tactic.

Granted I've been using Man Utd so anything less than success on all fronts could be considered a failure but I've spanked Barcelona in the Champions League final twice in 2 years, I should add that I ran with Might and Magic for those finals, but that's not the point.

In the first year I won the league, CL and some cup, can't remember which. 2nd season I cleaned up, won everything except the Euro Super Cup where I accidently chose Might and Magic home tactic instead of away. World Club Championship, FA Cup, League Cup, Premier, Champions, think I might have lost the Community Shield, but that's no biggie.

My aim with Utd is to make them the world's biggest/richest club, I'm in 3rd spot behind Barca and Real now starting the 3rd season. United's financial situation makes it an interesting challenge, it's very important to have the star youth players coming through and I'm really starting to concentrate on that. I've done all the big buying I want to do for now. I brought in Fellaini and John Obi Mikel, Andre Ayew and Gilardinho plus Bertolacci. These were shrewd deals, the most I paid being 15mill for Fellaini. The next few seasons I'm going to be tight like Wenger when it comes to transfers and concentrate on bringing in the stars of tomorrow and developing them into the gems they can be.

Once again thanks for an awesome tactic.

question

i want to ask does this work good for lower teams... : ) thanks

2011 implantation

Raikan, i was wondering, do you think i can use this tactic in fm2011? if so what changes do you think i should make in order for it to be successful?
since the file wont load to my 2011 i'd like to know how excecly do you set your roles and team instructions? from looking at this tactic at another place i saw you palying 4-5-1,using 2 mc's and one amc up front, and because that's how i'd like to play (1 mc as deep lyng, the other ball winnig D and the amc advenced playmaker) i'd like to know the gist of it..
thank you very much, looks like an amazing one if you manage to get it right:)

Raikan, i was wondering, do you think i can use this tactic in fm2011? if so what changes do you think i should make in order for it to be successful?
since the file wont load to my 2011 i'd like to know how excecly do you set your roles and team instructions? from looking at this tactic at another place i saw you palying 4-5-1,using 2 mc's and one amc up front, and because that's how i'd like to play (1 mc as deep lyng, the other ball winnig D and the amc advenced playmaker) i'd like to know the gist of it..
thank you very much, looks like an amazing one if you manage to get it right:)

hey bud,

for one its a classic tactic so no roles, two you cannot port Fm12 tactics to Fm11 but you can port Fm11 into Fm12

thanks pal :)

go it. can you say if you've made any similar tactic to your Might and Magic one that i can play on fm11? if so, a link would be awesome, cheers

yes from south africa, but want to start with a PSL team (because Luís Boa Morte joined Pirates) and want to work on a career where i end up with man utd (the best team :D).

yes from south africa, but want to start with a PSL team (because Luís Boa Morte joined Pirates) and want to work on a career where i end up with man utd (the best team :D).

sweeet :) I am from Durbs! Born and bred in SA :)

I'll test your tactic with the PSL teams (don't like it to much), but is ready for a challenge. I'll keep you updated. Let me know if there is anyone you would like to test.

very nice mate, and that is also away from home which is impressive! it usually works a lot better at home!

I've been playing this tactic for some time now (and it still works great), and I was wondering... Should the wingers be right footed for right, and left for the left, or should they be like IF, cutting inside? I've been doing it that way, with a right footed player on the left (Willian most of the time, Hazard sometimes), and left footed on the right. (Gaitan. Scores soooooo many goals. Shame he's been out with injury for so long...)

I've been playing this tactic for some time now (and it still works great), and I was wondering... Should the wingers be right footed for right, and left for the left, or should they be like IF, cutting inside? I've been doing it that way, with a right footed player on the left (Willian most of the time, Hazard sometimes), and left footed on the right. (Gaitan. Scores soooooo many goals. Shame he's been out with injury for so long...)

it does not really matter, what ever works for you and your team :)

Yellow Cards problem
i used this tactics and problem is yellow card. they keep on coming, my team is undefeated but discipline is worst ever. most yellow cards in league. can you help me with that????
Great tactics. i used it for At. Madrid taking over in march lifted them from 10th to 4th and won LALIGA,Spanish Cup, and Champion League, only lost 3 games in whole season.
now with MAN U 24 games and 23 won broke arsenal record on consecutive victories.