Short and Sweet™

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 474
  • Views Views 218K
this is my newest version, just added a new manager in an older save to mess around a bit for a while, this is what i got in the first game I used it on :) instead of the central mid I stuck Ganso as Amc instead and a few other tweaks for players and team instructions :)

the most passes I have got to date, the fact that the game was played completely in their half and my 3 central mids got over 100 passes each plus my two wingers with 70 and 88 respectively is quite encouraging :) 793 passess in total, 71% possession!

View attachment 205280View attachment 205281
awesome , will you update it ?After test , I found this Short and Sweet is better than your 4-1-3-2 possesion in some ways . So i look foward to your update if you have success tweak it

Did you get your calculator out to work that out or does FM tell you somewhere?

Nearly 800 passes though, that's unreal. Turn that, into goals and you've beaten the game.

Did you get your calculator out to work that out or does FM tell you somewhere?

Nearly 800 passes though, that's unreal. Turn that, into goals and you've beaten the game.
hahhaa, lol, good old calculator :)

still busy with it, fine tuning it now, works much better than the original one I made :)

Out of interest, how many passes to Barca average per game these days? I know Arsenal get to about 400-450 but I can only presume Barca play around 600?

I have no clue mate :) I saw the other night Real vs Dinamo, Real got about 690 passes, correct me if I am wrong, Sahin was 101 completed for that game :)

Do e need to add AMC the Advanced player maker and target Man , mate ? And follow the instruction , the MCL is a more defend player than the MCR (maybe just support) ?

yeah you do mate :) I got Elano to get 180 passes :) I lost 1:0 vs Palmeiras though, was just trying to see how many passess I could get in a game, my left back got 160 (final 3rd) and two other cm's got over 115 each :) finished on 768 passes :) lol

Hi Raikan downloaded the new S&S tactic ill try it with who you suggested mate..

Just a few quick questions.

1) what position is the main playmaker?
2) do i also add the playmaker as the target man?
3)is this tactic for both home and away games?

Cheers ill keep all you guys updated

1) what position is the main playmaker?
2) do i also add the playmaker as the target man?
3)is this tactic for both home and away games?
Im not sure myself, but this is my opinion:
1) The main playmaker is the AMC.
2) Yes, you should try that.
3) Home only, as its a very attacking tactic and you should still use M&M for away games.

Im not sure myself, but this is my opinion:
1) The main playmaker is the AMC.
2) Yes, you should try that.
3) Home only, as its a very attacking tactic and you should still use M&M for away games.

Thankyou ill keep that in mind bud

I will upload a SS tomorrow, (left it at home today)

913 passess, 83% possession, 2:0 win vs Partizan Champions League with 2 CCC's :) it was magical :)

and 3 other games with over 650 passess each, if not more :)

going to start a possession tactic thread in a bit :)

any updates?

Hi Raikan/All..

Im currently testing the new S&S tactic for Raikan with CSKA Moscow and in the third pre-season game they've played using this tactic the hit a total of 692passes in a game we totally dominated..
Here are some SS..
View attachment 206009View attachment 206010View attachment 206011View attachment 206012View attachment 206013View attachment 206014

Also id like to note that ive just started this save to practice/test this tactic so ive only the Russian league loaded + ive allowed no transfers to happen in the fist transfer window..

Ill update later tonight or tomorrow when ive played more games and ill take screen shots off the best games..
If you would like any other SS please feel free to ask.

That is impressive Dave :)

please could you upload the team instructions and formation SS for me please? I need it for a thread :) much appreciated :)

Can you use this current tactic without setting a playmaker and targetman? As that is something I don't like doing.

Steve

Back