Short question -> short answer Thread

hera

Reaction score
Hi.

I think there's no point of making new threads for just one quick question. Let's ask here things that don't need a whole new thread.

I start:

1. Do you guys play friendly matches during the winter break in Bundesliga?
2. Where is this button which allowed me to see increase of the attributes (green arrows)?

I'll answer number 2.
At the attributes tab of a player there is a box called "show recent attribute changes" which you have to tick.

I guess I'm blind becasue it was there all the time. Thanks.

1. Does a player who is part of the senior squad, but only plays reserve games, get better training than members of your U21 squad? And develop better? (assuming your Senior squad coaches are better than your U21 coaches).
2. What is up with player values at the end of season? Schurlle in my game was valued at 27,5 mln. euros in the January transfer window, got injured for the rest of season and at the end - without playing anymore games - was valued 41 mln. euros.

1. Does a player who is part of the senior squad, but only plays reserve games, get better training than members of your U21 squad? And develop better? (assuming your Senior squad coaches are better than your U21 coaches).
2. What is up with player values at the end of season? Schurlle in my game was valued at 27,5 mln. euros in the January transfer window, got injured for the rest of season and at the end - without playing anymore games - was valued 41 mln. euros.

1. The U21/reserve team has the same training and coaches as the senior team. Aswell as the U21 coaches.
2. Did he sign a new contract?

What is up with player values at the end of season? Schurlle in my game was valued at 27,5 mln. euros in the January transfer window, got injured for the rest of season and at the end - without playing anymore games - was valued 41 mln. euros.

After winning trophies the players generally increase in value at the end of the season.

After downloading the Tercera Activated file, is it possible to somehow merge the Tercera Editor File with my saved game so I have the competition in my game and can viewed it, or I have to start new game again and delete my saved game.

Posted these in a few places but not getting any replies for some reason, thought I'd try here:
1. Scouting: what is the difference between telling a scout to scout a region, and choosing the option 'Players (Preferred Region)' then choosing the region?
2. When I sort my squad by Assistant Report, I click on the report, but the reports aren't by my assistant, they're by a random other coach (U21 GK coach) who has far worse scouting stats. What's going on?

My Dortmund II team were relegated from the third division after the first season, and there are no lower tiers in the game. Will they ever be able to play competitive games again?

Can I register a player when the league has started?
I have a player in u21, and I wanna register him for playing EPL

Where can I register?

Does the English Audio Commentary For Football Manager 2013 is compatible with Football Manager 2014? I have checked it today But couldn't hear the voice of the commentator...Only the crowd...Has anyone managed to work it out?

Last edited:
When purchasing the game, is there any difference in game experience if you download it rather than buy a disc? I.E does it run at same speed etc.

How can I highlight multiple fixtures on the fixtures list page?

When purchasing the game, is there any difference in game experience if you download it rather than buy a disc? I.E does it run at same speed etc.

The disc/download are purely installation once the game is installed it will run via steam client and both will have the same performance

What does it mean when your Assistant says during match " the player is getting burned all too often today"?

What does it mean when your Assistant says during match " the player is getting burned all too often today"?

Getting beaten by pace, usually an old slow player having the ball knocked past him.