Short question -> short answer Thread

How to interpret during match when the body language of a player is disenchanted...Is it good or bad?

Thanks...I really could use any kind of guide to body language...Does anyone know about one or anaylzed all of them and could make a detailed explenation how to resolve the bad ones...It seems this topic need a bit of clarification...

I'm having a player who is always tried after and even before a match. I can't rest him too much because he is my best player. Any training or something I could do to fix this problem ?

His Stamina is 15 .. I don't think it's that bad :/
His stamina is excellent...What about his natural fitness which is the pool of stamina...I hope for your sake it is also high...Usually they are connected...Also do you make him closing down opponents which would exhaust his stamina faster...?Check out how much KM (Distance in kilometers) he is doing in a game and try to give him instructions to make less KM...

Last edited:
Do you manage to train your Goalkeeper on any preferred move?And if yes do you find it worth all the time went to this move instead of developing Goalkeepers attributes?

Don't you think it's a complete waste of a spot to use one of the 5 places for a sub to a Goalkeeper?...It's is so rarely that a keeper would be injured that I use that spot for another player...

Can anyone guide me on how to do a marquee sigining? I was editing my league and I add a Max of 1 MArquee signing in the rules. When Im playing the game however, there are like no info or leads on going about making a marquee signing....much appreciated if someone can help , maybe I edited wrong ? or etc..

1. Why can't I sign Ravel Morrison at the end of his contract? (I'm at Jan 7th and he's 22, works for players abroad)
2. Why does a team accept a ?10m offer from 2 AI teams but keep rejecting my ?30m+ bids?

1. Why can't I sign Ravel Morrison at the end of his contract? (I'm at Jan 7th and he's 22, works for players abroad)
2. Why does a team accept a ?10m offer from 2 AI teams but keep rejecting my ?30m+ bids?

Check if the club has an option year of extension of contract. As for 10m offer thing, is it a rival club? And how is the manager's relationship with you? I've noticed that situation happening when AI clubs bid on another AI club's player too. Arsenal bid 30m for Gabbiadini, Juventus, it was rejected, but when Madrid bid slightly lesser, it was accepted by Juventus.

Is there a work around to get more than one player lurking outside the box at corners?

Check if the club has an option year of extension of contract. As for 10m offer thing, is it a rival club? And how is the manager's relationship with you? I've noticed that situation happening when AI clubs bid on another AI club's player too. Arsenal bid 30m for Gabbiadini, Juventus, it was rejected, but when Madrid bid slightly lesser, it was accepted by Juventus.

I checked his contract and there is nothing like that there. His contract expires in June 2016 and I'm in Jan 2016.
And no, the club wasn't a rival club and have never spoken about or played any games against their manager so why they didn't accept my bids i never know. They might've had some add-ons that I couldn't see but I offered ?30m plus add ons and they rejected lol

u cant sign players from your country on a free till their contract has expired properley 30 june in otherwords youll just have to wait

I'm mid game- can I add leagues as view only or can this only be done when making new game?

is there a way i can see team stats from all competition on home/overview screen and not only from my domestic league....in all previous versions it showed stats from all competions....thanks in advance