Short question -> short answer Thread

If i started a save in the previous patch will it be affected by the update i.e are my tactics now ruined? I ask this because my tactics don't work when i start new game.....

How do I comment on opposition players before a match?
It should be by right clicking on him and finding the right option like "declare him as whatever" ,if I remember right from previous versions...Or it could be an option on your scout report...Or it could be an option during media meeting...

Last edited:
If i started a save in the previous patch will it be affected by the update i.e are my tactics now ruined? I ask this because my tactics don't work when i start new game.....
Patch is compatible as far I know...Go to your tactics screen-Than manage tactics-click on the one you are using-than click on IMPORT-all your tactics which have been saved are there...

No sorry you misundstood... I mean they just don't get the results that they used to... Does the new patch overide onto saves that where started on the old patch?

No sorry you misundstood... I mean they just don't get the results that they used to... Does the new patch overide onto saves that where started on the old patch?
Many people claim their tactics are ruined after patch...That is why I never play this game before the second patch is applied...I don't want to see my game ruined for such reasons...

Last edited:
I have noticed on my game that The stars my players were given before the patch are now on a less level ...For example if I had someone with 4 stars before the patch now he has only 3 stars...that is completely changes the best role for him...So everyone that played with someone before the patch with a role should check now if it is still valid as his best role...Or now he will have more roles on the same level which enable to employ him with another role better suited for your actual tactic...

Last edited:
I want my Head of Youth and B team manager to handle player sales in youth team and b teams, but is there a way to make sure some players in their designated squads are not sold? If change the response for a player handled by either to Reject all, will it remain or will they override it as its in their responsibility?

I am coach of the first team which plays champions league.
Because of this my -19 team get to plays the mini version of the champions league..
Now i'm able to let them play my first team tactics and when I go the -19 tactics I can select -19 players and drag drop them into the tactics.. but when the match starts and i'm spectating the first 11 are not the ones who I had selected

I have a -19 coach is it beacause of him ? Do I need to take control is this possible ?

How am I able to mange the -19 starting 11 ?

Back in the day you had several options View attachment 433567

I am coach of the first team which plays champions league.
Because of this my -19 team get to plays the mini version of the champions league..
Now i'm able to let them play my first team tactics and when I go the -19 tactics I can select -19 players and drag drop them into the tactics.. but when the match starts and i'm spectating the first 11 are not the ones who I had selected

I have a -19 coach is it beacause of him ? Do I need to take control is this possible ?

How am I able to mange the -19 starting 11 ?

Back in the day you had several options View attachment 433567
Make sure by right clicking that you make them eligible for the youth squad....Each player belongs to a squad...And if the player belongs to the wrong squad there is your problem...

I have noticed on my game that The stars my players were given before the patch are now on a less level ...For example if I had someone with 4 stars before the patch now he has only 3 stars...that is completely changes the best role for him...So everyone that played with someone before the patch with a role should check now if it this is still valid as his best role...Or now he will have more roles on the same level which enable to employ him with another role better suited for your actual tactic...
Thanks for your help back to the drawing board

I want my Head of Youth and B team manager to handle player sales in youth team and b teams, but is there a way to make sure some players in their designated squads are not sold? If change the response for a player handled by either to Reject all, will it remain or will they override it as its in their responsibility?
On staff responsibilties there is a term "finalizing signings"...Make sure your name is on it...also on youth team players...

Last edited:
Yes but that page is only for players YOU ADDED on the shortlist. I want to see all players scouted
So add the players you scouted to your shortlist by right clicking on them and than "add player to your shortlist"...You need to see them all in red letters....

Hi! Cant register these three players! They're co-owned and when i go onto my registration page they just don't show up! I want to know how to register them as they're good players. Playing a Palmero in my first season, currently in august so the transfer window is open, i just dont know how to register them.

Last edited:
Hi. Cheers but i cant view the link? It says 'page not found' :(