Should Adam Johnson get to go to the World Cup?

Should he get a call up?

• Total voters
Possibly, here is why, he is a very good player and if not this world cup he will go to the next one, a sweet left foot, i would give him a go in the next 2 friendlies we have, dont see how it will do any harm, friendlies dont mean anything, hes got a sweet left foot and together him and bellamy have ruled the flanks for us in the past 6/7 games, someone said something about team chemistry, which is the only reason i wouldnt take him, overall yes i would take him

No. He isn't proven fully yet. He has had some good performances, but hasn't proved consistently that he merits a place, when there are other players that should be going to South Africa. Maybe in four years, but not this time.

Id just like to add i think hes better than downing, downing is over rated imo

if he doesnt get to this WC he should go to EURO 2012

No,he doesn't deserve it yet.I have to say he is a bit overrated.

Maybe in a year or three.

no not yet. joe cole is coming into form and you remember before his injury he was easily england best player and he was playing on the left. yes the lads got bags of potential but i say not yet.

Joe Cole has never been england's best player.

I don't think he's ready yet, and he's only had a few games for City. The other guys have way more experience then this fella.

Capello should pick inform players for the World Cup and Johnson is inform

Joe Cole has never been england's best player.

I don't think he's ready yet, and he's only had a few games for City. The other guys have way more experience then this fella.

10 games for city so a bit more than a few

Even though he looks retarded, we should still take him, we are taking crouch aren't we...

He has a good left foot and we lack left footed players in the national team, no harm in giving him a chance, he is better technically than Lennon and Walcott imo.

What exactly has Johnson done to merit a place in the squad? :S

And kept SWP from the 1st team? Doesn't that show that Mancini thinks he is better than him?

He's playing better than SWP and Walcott atm. Based on form, yes, he should go.

And kept SWP from the 1st team? Doesn't that show that Mancini thinks he is better than him?

Hasn't SWP been injured for a while?

If only Bale was English. He would be the answer to England's left mid problems.

Joe.. Its going to be a LONGGG night defending our City player ;)

Nah, looking at these comments I do sort of agree that maybe he isn't ready, but i mean, he should really star in the Euros. Should be interesting to see though. :)