Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
i still dont get regens! ive read about them vaguely for years here but i dont get it..do you guys actualy know who there regenerated from like you know the random name Guz Blitz is the new Beckham or what ? ive seen some people seem to know and most dont ?

and how can you realy be sure they are the regen of a legend or star?

ive read some use birthdays? and nations?

seems so much effort id rather just find a decent player and scout them the normal way..and regens and wonderkids they are potentail superstars? or definite? ive seen plenty so called wonderkids in fm games that become average and in real ! lol

i still dont get regens! ive read about them vaguely for years here but i dont get it..do you guys actualy know who there regenerated from like you know the random name Guz Blitz is the new Beckham or what ? ive seen some people seem to know and most dont ?

and how can you realy be sure they are the regen of a legend or star?

When someone calls a player "the next so-and-so" its not because the player is the reincarnation of that player but has been touted as "the next so-and-so" by the media. You can find out if that is the case on the player's information page. Often they are touted as the next of a legend from that country with whom they share similar attributes or style of play.

Bit unrelated or whatever but this new patch has ruined regen day for me in terms of players from other clubs. Before the patch playing as schalke only the regens in small leagues were willing to join. Now no one. Everyone you offer a contract too isn't interested in discussions. These are regens in the south african leagues who are interested 1 bit in joining the the 10th best ranked team in the world. How is this right? Im only in 2015 so I have no idea if thier interest lasts but imagine if it does, how would I have a team if no one wants to join.

Look at my post in frustrations thread on page 107 it should explain it

hi mate, I read that what you wrote, but I get t from scouting the players on the day they come through, for example, I block scout all the new regens in germany, and none want to join me even though im apparently the biggest club in the world.View attachment 434976. its quite annoying but unfortunately I dont think your solution applies to me, thanks for trying to help though

hi mate, I read that what you wrote, but I get t from scouting the players on the day they come through, for example, I block scout all the new regens in germany, and none want to join me even though im apparently the biggest club in the world.View attachment 465374. its quite annoying but unfortunately I dont think your solution applies to me, thanks for trying to help though
Sorry for taking long to reply but I think your actually doing what im telling people not to do. If your block scouting them I can only assume you yourself are scouting them not your scouts, if you are clicking the get scout reports button on the players that is what seems to be causing the bug. Just try finding a random regen you haven't scouted yet and see if he wants to join without scouting him.

Sorry for taking long to reply but I think your actually doing what im telling people not to do. If your block scouting them I can only assume you yourself are scouting them not your scouts, if you are clicking the get scout reports button on the players that is what seems to be causing the bug. Just try finding a random regen you haven't scouted yet and see if he wants to join without scouting him.

i see what you mean, I will try and not block scout them, cheers bro

Before the start of the 2018/19 season here is an update on some of the best regens at my Maribor club. I sold a number of the good regens I previously had in order to focus more on the Slovenian players in my system. Slovenian has climbed to 12th in the World rankings and appeared in the 2018 World Cup.

View attachment 434117View attachment 434103
Jernej Kompan: Top player at the club and often the target of the biggest clubs in the world. Last season was a bit of a low for him, failed to win Slovenian Player of the Year for the third time in a row. Be trained to as a striker to be used as a False 9. Good idea? Hopefully will get him more time with the national team.
View attachment 434111
Slavisa Voros: Best player to come from the Maribor academy. He has started to make an impact on the league with good performances and is a regular member of the Slovenian national team.
View attachment 434118
Albert Memishi: Highly touted Albanian right back who I got for a bargain of 275k. Full backs are set for years to come.
View attachment 434109
Franc Ivancic: Another youth academy graduate who kind of came out of nowhere. Did not look like anything special at first but has developed into my starting ball winner.
View attachment 434108
Karel Zurek: New addition to the team. Got him at a good price from Sparta Prague and is already rated as my top central defender.
View attachment 434107View attachment 434106
Mohammed Souissi: One of the longest serving members of the club and stalwart in goal.
View attachment 434105
Simon Klaric: High hopes for this current member of the youth team with strong mental and physical stats. Currently being tutored by club legend Marcos Tavares.

how you guys getting these results by such early ages..... 19-20 and look world class many of my players look average still at that age but have PA above 190

how you guys getting these results by such early ages..... 19-20 and look world class many of my players look average still at that age but have PA above 190

Players develop at different rates and my players have been getting plenty of playing time from a young age which has aided their development.

Back