Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
Problem being a Prem team its hard to allow game time a LM of mine is 17 and a starter though and a few more 17 year olds are rotation players

Problem being a Prem team its hard to allow game time a LM of mine is 17 and a starter though and a few more 17 year olds are rotation players

Advantage of playing in Slovenia, lots of opportunities to get players first team experience or loan them out to another top league club.

I hope he does well might be a bit short but so was messi and he did good for himself
hoping hes the same ;)

Posted this guy a few pages back so I'm just going to give you lot a little update:

View attachment 432012 View attachment 432011

By 21 I think he's going to be fantastic. Realistically only needs improvements on his pace and composure and he'll be a very solid winger. He's not the best regen I've got, but he's is the only regen to come through my academy who's actually good enough to challenge a first team spot so I've got a weird attachment towards him, ha.

hi mate, I read that what you wrote, but I get t from scouting the players on the day they come through, for example, I block scout all the new regens in germany, and none want to join me even though im apparently the biggest club in the world.View attachment 465374. its quite annoying but unfortunately I dont think your solution applies to me, thanks for trying to help though

Off topic, but Granada has higher rep than City or PSG???

Off topic, but Granada has higher rep than City or PSG???

yeah,they have been strong, finishing in top 4 of la liga every year, and city havent been doing well at all, havent finished above 3rd yet and have even finished 6th, and psg havent won the league yet either

These are my regens. I can't complain on the youth intake from 1860 M?nchen, because Kessel, Sch?tz, Franz, Schmid and Cesarec all come through by me. Kessel is the clubleading goalscorer since he was 22. There are more future stars in u19, maybe i upload them someday, when they are worth mentioning.

Asad was a great singing, he is still developping.

Back