Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

View attachment 441475
Just bought this guy for 2.5Million + 6.5 Million over 48 Months. He has potential to be very good since all his major stats are around 12-13 and his finishing and dribbling is very high.

View attachment 441474
This guy will be able to back the guy above for years to come. Finishing is very high. Lacks speed though.

View attachment 441473
I'm excited to see how good he can become in a few years. Hes projected to be a world class player.

View attachment 441472
Another world class wonderkid. Probably the best player ive gotten (this is only my 2nd season with Leverkusen).

How do I set a picture into the post ? Im using gyazo and all it does is send the link .. not the picture itself ..

You have that small window called 'instert image' above the text box. Click this and pick your screenshot from your computer.

Here we have some of my most promising regens:

Tommy Kern (AMC/MC, AML)
Luis L?pez (ST/AMR)
Josh Moseley (ST/AM(RL))
Kyle Streetley (GK)
Ralf Perrey (DM/D/MC)
Michael Robinson (DM/MC)
Jos? Angel Rodr?guez (ST)

Tommy Kern is my most promising regen; bought him for ?1.2m from a French team last year (had stiff competition from Real Madrid but very, very glad they pulled out the deal allowing me to sign him) and he's shown glimpses of quality already - I was losing 1-0 to Manchester United at OT, I brought him on and with his first touch, he scored a banger from 25 yards PLUS he's already put in a top notch performance in the Capital One Cup against Sunderland. He's got the potential to become a world-class attacking midfielder.

Kyle Streetley is someone who was brought up from my youth academy last season. My assistant, Steffan Freund told me he's one of the most gifted players to have come from the academy and he has excelled from training and tutoring from Hugo Lloris. What makes me like him more is as a 17 year-old, he's got a few monster stats like 20 determination.

Josh Moseley is a young English striker touted to be the next Alan Shearer who bought for nearly ?10m from Notts Forrest (He was involved in a transfer saga that lasted two months with Chelsea and I. Notts Forrest rejected all bids for around a month and a half but suddenly seemed reluctant and put a price tag on him. He rejected Chelsea for me because he was looking forward to working for me due to his admiration for me - often declared interest in him
:p(A).) His scout recommendation is 4.5 stars and again, has the potential to become a world-class player. Plus he's English, so I'll automatically focus on him more than other players :p.

Luis L?pez has been a revelation since I got him from French club En Avant de Guingamp on a free. He's 21 right now but is unplayable sometimes, I beat PSG 5-2 in the Champions League group stage recently, Marquinhos got tortured! He scored two goals in the process and a few days later, scored the first of a 2-0 win over Manchester City. He's also got the potential to become a world-class striker. He's already got 6 goals in 8 matches in all competitions for me already!! Last season, he scored like 4 goals in 8 competitions (from January).

Michael Robinson is a defensive midfielder who I bought from Swansea and he looks like a good player at his age and he's got decent physical stats.

Ralf Perrey is another defensive midfielder. He's German and I bought him for around ?4m. He looks really good and I will be looking forward to seeing his development and if he can become the next Michael Ballack, as the media say. Maybe I should get him more involved in the first team or send him out on loan.

Jos? Angel Rodr?guez is another striker but from Spain this time who's got high stats for natural fitness, determination, teamwork, work rate and long shots. From his determination, teamwork and work rate stats, I think he could become a great DLF or AF in the future and he'll work for the team so that's a positive :D

I've got more regens who look to be future stars but these are the ones who caught my eye the most
:D.

Last edited: