Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
This lad has turned out to be one of the best midfielders I've every had

Attributes are great, but in 2051 its not that hard, bet y'all have 5 star trainings in every category for all the three teams and 90% of the world best PA players have a contract with you ;)

I had a 63M player at the same age in 2027 with my Gloucester City. Too bad I'm capitalist enough to sell them before even thinking of getting a print :(

What regen pack are you using to get the shoulders with Blue Collars and a white shirt? The ones I have are grey.

These new faces also seems to be better graphically, too.

Aye I know mate - doing an all-English save so it's more than welcome like! My issues now though are that there are a few regens I want, but they don't want to join me 'cause they play for City, Utd, Liverpool etc and those teams want stupid money for them and the players themselves aren't interested. I haven't won the league yet either, finished 2nd last season (but it wasn't close at all) and done OK in the Champions League. It breaks my heart to see world-class regens joining the bigger teams for meagre fees too!

aye, i see where you are going, i on the other hand am playing as liverpool but the overall quality of englishmen is absolutely terrible, this has lead me to using a few more foreigners than i would prefer too, obviously i would love to have as many players from my own academy as possible, but even with the best facilities and an excellent head of youth i mainly get **** from my academy :(

Bayern Talent

Having seen many young talents grow into legendary footballers on my 30 season-long FM2013 career, I am yet to witness the same level of 'wonderkid' in my brief 3 and half year tenure at the Allianz on FM14.

But here is the brightest of them all, Bavarian born and rapidly improving, Joachim Huber.

View attachment 396156

kyan-van-belle-overview-.png

Joseph Owona. I just got him from Barcelona this January, I think he'll be the best player in the world in just two years or so. But just look at those mental stats, for a 21 year old.

View attachment 395368

This guy looks like he will be my best ever player in less then half a decade.

lol his determination has decreased, why did you do that? You shouldn't have tutored him at all

Back