Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

View attachment 359275

why do stats drop like this? every red arrow down has dropped that stat by 1, he has lost everything to be a top striker, finishing, pace, movement

View attachment 637151

why do stats drop like this? every red arrow down has dropped that stat by 1, he has lost everything to be a top striker, finishing, pace, movement
Yeah, I would have a private chat with him and tell him to improve his effort in training. Often though, I find that regens who I play in the first team from a young age can often peak too quickly and decline quite sharply in ability even before they hit 30. As long as he's banging in the goals though, it shouldn't matter too much!

Wow, looks fantastic! Very jealous of you, am Everton as well and have never had any decent players come from my youth intake

really? i got loads..couple of seasons when i got nothin but more often than not i get a good one

have a go at him!

Yeah, I would have a private chat with him and tell him to improve his effort in training. Often though, I find that regens who I play in the first team from a young age can often peak too quickly and decline quite sharply in ability even before they hit 30. As long as he's banging in the goals though, it shouldn't matter too much!

It's a CA drop, happens when your player is at the top of his potential. Don't worry too much about it.

cheers for all the feedback, its appreciated. had a go at him so shall see what happens. he banged the goals in during the last 2 seasons but not as much this so probably is understandable. anyway sent this lad View attachment 358537on loan to dortmund this year to get some first team experience so when he is back next year he can put pressure on his starting spot, see what happens

uqavujy3.jpg

Just bought this regen from man utd, what you reckon?

Some of my regens, most of them came through own academy, some are caught as trialists from other teams' intakes.