Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 774
  • Views Views 619K
All these guys came through my youth system.
View attachment 365094
Paul Knott- Fantastic Young Goalkeeper and came at just the rught time as my current 1st choice keeper is 34 so this guy will take over.
View attachment 365093
Guy draper- Awesome CB
View attachment 365095
Shaun McMenamin- Currently using this guy as my 4th CB but should be 1st choice in a few years.
View attachment 365096
Gavin Ahmed- World class LB and only 21
View attachment 365092
Billy Baird- Been a quality player for 10 years though his tats have dropped a little recently.
View attachment 365091
Dave Brock- One of the best RB in the world.
View attachment 365097
Ben Grant- Top class striker and very consistent. Scored between 25-30 goals for the last 5 years.

Last edited:
View attachment 365043My best regen ever so far Jon Santamaria. Bought him for a fee of only £800,000 from Osasuna's academy in my 2nd season in the Premier League (2016-2017) with my very successful Derby side (laptop crashed and I lost the save game :'( ) :2 Premier League titles, 2 Capital One Cups, 1 FA Cup and 1 Champions League of which he was integral part of every single trophy win. Furthermore this isn't even his final form - at the end of that 2019-2020 season his attributes increased incredibly (Sadly I don't have a screenshot of the improved Santamaria :/ ) and his value shot up to £45 million, he earned his 1st few caps for Spain and he banged in 27 goals and got roughly between 15-20 assists playing in AMC as a trequartista.

new star german hoping he can lead my team to glory and break the Bayern/Dortmund dominance

best regen so far and he has been superb and is keeping gotze out the team

Ally Davidson - Came through at Watford and I snapped him up imediately when I was Southampton boss. Took one look at him and started training him to become a CM and put him on the DLP focus and that alone. He's turned into possibly the best midfielder on my save and despite his stats not giving him world beating ratings, he performs his duty (DLP D) to perfection.

His biggest crux is usually his injury proness (according to coach reports) but he hasn't been injured for 20 months now too, everytime I'm leading comfortably I take him off (around the 60th minute) and I've put his workload to 'average' - practically wrapping him up in cotton wool so he doesn't get a hefty injury (which he is due).

Anyways, here he is:

View attachment 627731View attachment 627734View attachment 627737View attachment 627738View attachment 627739

The other 2 injuries at the bottom are a torn hamstring (3 months out) and a sprained ankle (5 weeks out).

He's a model professional too and has decent determination, making him a brilliant tutor to my youngsters, plus he's learning 'tries killer balls often' - which I've wanted him to learn for years, but coaches never said it would work until recently.

EDIT - Oh and I paid £200m for him a couple of seasons after I had taken over Monaco. When you have £600m to spend and want this player badly you spend and spend BIG!
£200M are you mental :O dont think ive spent that in 10 seasons haha

I know alot of you probably don't check but how rare is a regen with 200 pa? Lad from Bilbao just popped up never seen it before

Not exactly Pez level of spending, but I'm in a similar boat to him with regards to money. Too much money per season and nothing to really spend it on. Just paid £71m for this lad to stop City having him, admittedly after I've been chasing him for 3 years.

View attachment 363248

Back