Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

View attachment 657793View attachment 657795

Manuel Buenano - Not the best player you'll ever see, but he's irreplacable in my squad due to his versatility. Spent 2 years at Juventus then came back and is a solid rotation player for me.

I love a versatile player. I had a german on a previous game who could play centre left and right in defence and midfield...and dm too! was so handy!

Its crazy how many good regens you can just stumble across. I was just looking at random clubs and found this kid, made an offer straight away and he's gonna join for £300k when he turns 18
View attachment 349047

View attachment 348775
Last 2 seasons in greek superleague, here are some of the best greeks I have found at my club so far. I ended up signing the top one for 1.7 million, great deal in my opinion.
View attachment 348774

View attachment 348773

View attachment 348772

View attachment 348771

The only ones that are homegrown are the versatile DM and the CB but I think the striker especially has a really good chance, everyone in europe is going up to 5.25 million to buy Spertos but I will not sell him, got a really nice promising future ahead of our team if these guys make it.

Last edited:
Picked this guy up first season through my youth academy. Had a couple of seasons off the bench and then he found his form this year breaking into the Norway squad, scoring 6 goals and captaining the team through a champions league campaign and title and cup victories.

Not up there with some of the regens in this thread but for my Viking squad he is a beast.

View attachment 348752View attachment 348753

I've had quite a few really good regen players, this is probably my best though.
I like it that his name is Caca too (Kaka his favourite player maybe?!) :)

Sorry, game is in Swedish, but I guess you can still see that he's pretty awesome :)
View attachment 348285

Tribute to the 3 time best player in the world award winner, cost me a huge fortune but was worth every penny of it, and is most likely going to retain the award for the 4th time in a row after another sensational season.
View attachment 348282View attachment 348281

Last edited: