Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

My current crop of regens (I'd posted some of them for the next year, but that save got corrupted - History bug, probably due to AV scanning), hence reverting to the previous year save..

View attachment 346730

This guy will solve my BTB problems for years to come, and he's already so good..! Considering his leadership and Determination, I dub him to be my next Roy Keane, although so, so much more development needed to be at that level.

View attachment 346729

My next Patrice Evra, from Spain. Already killer stats at such a young age, and he can grow to be so much more..!

View attachment 346728

He will be my main CB for the years to come. Considering his height, he has some pretty decent speed. And reasonably decent decisions. And a ton of development yet to happen. He will be a monster.

View attachment 346727

My next Darren Fletcher? Still very young, and has a lot of development to happen, but I'm very optimistic.

View attachment 346720

Looks like a bright future for this guy, if he can get in some game time.

View attachment 346721

My future right winger. Scary thing is, he's already good enough for rotation in the first team.

View attachment 346722

Another youth academy prospect, he has potential to be world class, but he's very injury-prone.

View attachment 346723

Hoo.. A Gareth Bale for the future, maybe. Still needs a lot of development, and basically, needs to miracle to displace Lamela in the first team.

View attachment 346724

My next Scholes, considering his height. Although, he's even shorter than him.

View attachment 346719

My very own Daley Blind, and he has a bit more pace than him too..!

Look at those ******* stats... on a 15 year old.

(Ignore the attachment, just another regen I have, not sure how to remove it :p)

View attachment 657571

He is gonna be really good beating the offside trap, and world class moving into channels, but really limited dribbler (don't let the 15 dribbling deceive you), his 7 technique and flair limit his dribbling quite a bit. The really low bravery is also worries, will have problems against aggressive defenders.

He is gonna be really good beating the offside trap, and world class moving into channels, but really limited dribbler (don't let the 15 dribbling deceive you), his 7 technique and flair limit his dribbling quite a bit. The really low bravery is also worries, will have problems against aggressive defenders.

He is 15, his technique can be worked to ~12. Sometimes even poor dribblers succeed at running if they have extra ordinary pace.

My Liverpool superstars

Nicky "The Maaster" Maas 195/195 PA
View attachment 344608View attachment 344607
My beast of a shadow striker, natural in all positions without any training, truly the epitome of the Ajax total football regime.

Hans "Solo" Groenendijk 176/197 PA
View attachment 344606
The dutch Xavi, passing genius, is scared of spiders and afraid of the dark. Cannot watch Star Wars due to recurring nightmares of Chewbacca.

Nikos "I betrayed Greece and their failing economy to play for Germany" Koutsiadis 186/186 PA
View attachment 344605
Too Big, Too Fast, Too Strong, his shiny bald head strikes fear into the hearts of his opponents, his blood runs ice cold. Don't be fooled by his low aggression, you see that smile on his face? He's just figured out how to break your legs without getting a red card, be very very afraid...

My Liverpool superstars

Nicky "The Maaster" Maas 195/195 PA
View attachment 669741View attachment 669743
My beast of a shadow striker, natural in all positions without any training, truly the epitome of the Ajax total football regime.

Hans "Solo" Groenendijk 176/197 PA
View attachment 669744
The dutch Xavi, passing genius, is scared of spiders and afraid of the dark. Cannot watch Star Wars due to recurring nightmares of Chewbacca.

Nikos "I betrayed Greece and their failing economy to play for Germany" Koutsiadis 186/186 PA
View attachment 669747
Too Big, Too Fast, Too Strong, his shiny bald head strikes fear into the hearts of his opponents, his blood runs ice cold. Don't be fooled by his low aggression, you see that smile on his face? He's just figured out how to break your legs without getting a red card, be very very afraid...

Great regens but...

Listing their CA/PA kind of gives it away that you are using GS or some sort of 3rd party editor.

Using genie scout to find great regens...then putting them on here to show them off...no challenge!

Great regens but...

Listing their CA/PA kind of gives it away that you are using GS or some sort of 3rd party editor.

Using genie scout to find great regens...then putting them on here to show them off...no challenge!

Well I scout and buy them normally, but i just can't resist the temptation to check after they arrive :S

Hey guys, want to show you some of my regens but I can't seem to figure out how to post a screenshot. I can't find a thread that instructs me how so help would be appreciated haha thanks.