Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

a spanish team without spanish players? wtf?!

My best players are not spanish, but I still have 15 spanish players in the first team (And a lot of talented young spanish players who are almost ready for the first team)

This guy is dominating the German League

View attachment 340766

44 Total Goals, 35 Goals in German League with 15 Assists. IMO the better Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I bought him for 1.5M two seasons ago from Boca. I basically forced them to transfer him by declaring interest and continuing to bid on him.

44 Total Goals, 35 Goals in German League with 15 Assists. IMO the better Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I bought him for 1.5M two seasons ago from Boca. I basically forced them to transfer him by declaring interest and continuing to bid on him.

Almost identical like one of my regen players! He was originally a AMC but retrained him to be a striker.

View attachment 340764View attachment 340763

And my favorite regen of all time. Became a legend in the club at the age of 23! Was originally a striker, but I needed a right winger so I retrained him. (I only play with 1 striker in my team) Used ALOT of money to buy him from Bayern because they got to him first...

View attachment 340762View attachment 340761

I'm playing Leverkusen as well! Similar regen to yours :)
Picked him up when he was 16 and he is too the better Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
View attachment 340475View attachment 340474

My other similar regen is from my PSG save.
Came from my youth intake. Better than Zlatan Ibrahimovic as well!
Club Legend already at 21 yrs old. Scores for fun.
View attachment 340473View attachment 340472

Definately used FMRTE or something. Those regens look like they have a PA of 200. In the yr 2021 with regens less than 25 and they are already maxed out and even reducing attributes? Hehehe.
That being said i do believe a lot can still develop those attributes if you train and use them well. I have a lot of those. Will upload. Those where trained naturally. I like regens so usually sell players who aint lehends at 30 or more. Some of the stats amaze me.

Last edited:
Like I said in my earlier post, you can train your regens to have great attributes provided they have good tutors, an excellent training facility or they have a high personalities like fairly professional, professional, resolute and if you manage to find these, model professional and model citizen (never found one before). I kee the slider at 20%. keep general training intensity at low and push individual training intensity at heavy. I play them often as well or try to load them to clubs with good or higher training facilities if they wont get playing time. these are my best currently. a few in the youth teams i'll train to be better soon. I actually looked for full backs with a high throwing ability. i must say i was lucky to find these 2. it increased over the years cos i use a long throw tactic. :)
James Kidd came through my academy. my best ever till date in all my FM saves. i have 2 more waiting to be developed well my scouts give them 4 stars.

Like I said in my earlier post, you can train your regens to have great attributes provided they have good tutors, an excellent training facility or they have a high personalities like fairly professional, professional, resolute and if you manage to find these, model professional and model citizen (never found one before). I kee the slider at 20%. keep general training intensity at low and push individual training intensity at heavy. I play them often as well or try to load them to clubs with good or higher training facilities if they wont get playing time. these are my best currently. a few in the youth teams i'll train to be better soon. I actually looked for full backs with a high throwing ability. i must say i was lucky to find these 2. it increased over the years cos i use a long throw tactic. :)
James Kidd came through my academy. my best ever till date in all my FM saves. i have 2 more waiting to be developed well my scouts give them 4 stars.

Wow Wanyama looks a beast! I bet his impressive long throws come in handy!

103zqm9.png

Wow Wanyama looks a beast! I bet his impressive long throws come in handy!

Him and Worn are the reason i use a long throw set piece. I have them trained for bullet throws as well. I get a few goals from throw ins as well.

have a look at this regen in my save. Not in my team currently but i bought him when he was 16 and Dortmund came for him with an offer i couldnt resist. his attributes was good but didnt expect it to be like this. he must be undergoing some good training at Dortmund. so you see players can really develop with the right training. this one wasnt trained by me tho.

Last edited: