Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
View attachment 740576 View attachment 740584

I bought the first one (Valery Bernard) for 52 million from AS Monaco, and sold Ruben Neves to them for 50 million. This guy has been the backbone of my midfield this season.

I had to pay ESAC Troyes around 45 million for Gerson Tragodara, he amde me sell off Wayne Rooney and Mattia Destro(whom I got on Bosman :D)

I'd love to know where you got the download for the regen faces mate! I'm using the ones from FM14...

I'm trying to buy a Portugese regen from Sporting CP. His value is 67k but the club wants 61M. I'm playing as Liverpool which i won the league last season. What the **** ? Even from small clubs they want 10M +++ for their regens. And btw how to get quality regens from my youth intake ? I want to have players from the club itself rather than to find and buy one. Trying to make my regens as the oneclub man.

I'm trying to buy a Portugese regen from Sporting CP. His value is 67k but the club wants 61M. I'm playing as Liverpool which i won the league last season. What the **** ? Even from small clubs they want 10M +++ for their regens. And btw how to get quality regens from my youth intake ? I want to have players from the club itself rather than to find and buy one. Trying to make my regens as the oneclub man.

in order to get good regens from your own set up you need to have good junior coaching and youth recruitment as well as youth facilities to develop your regens. another very important factor is your head of youth developement. appoint someone like bruno conti or roberto samaden. keep your coaches from various nations like brazil, argentina, france and all so that they will find players who are born in those nations but train in your country (check nationalities in your youth intake). the most important is though the nation that your club plays in. unfortunately england is not famous from producing many youth players that can be world class players.

One major thing to remember though is that if you get a decent youth player and train him well he may surprise you and become a world class player. I had signed a regen from my youth intake who barely had 120 pa, i signed him as i did not have many central midfielders in my u18s. but at the age of 20 i sold him to newcastle for 12 million. he became that good. so dont disregard your youth player just cos they dont have good ca or pa

Would it be wrong to spend my entire transfer budget on an 18 year old solely because his name is cool? Looks pretty amazing too though. I give you Jurgen Monster.

View attachment 751865

EDIT: Actually he looks genuinely boss. How would you train him? Mentally he would probably already be my best midfielder...

Sorry to break your bubble here, but Mønster is not the same as Monster. He's danish, so Mønster translates to "Pattern". Not that cool a name anymore, huh? :)

Thanks so much for the info. But can i just let him stay in my club u21 and u18 to train as i dont like the idea of loaning my regens

Sorry to break your bubble here, but Mønster is not the same as Monster. He's danish, so Mønster translates to "Pattern". Not that cool a name anymore, huh? :)

Dude honestly, my local team (English League 2) once signed a Brazilian guy and within 2 weeks the whole club shop was full of Brazilian merchandise, flags, beach balls and a yellow and green version of our own kit! And he was dreadful! Whereas this kid looks like a star in the making, he would be known as the Monster, no doubt about it ha.

EDIT: What would the actual pronunciation be though? Like Mun(/moon)ster?

Last edited:
Dude honestly, my local team (English League 2) once signed a Brazilian guy and within 2 weeks the whole club shop was full of Brazilian merchandise, flags, beach balls and a yellow and green version of our own kit! And he was dreadful! Whereas this kid looks like a star in the making, he would be known as the Monster, no doubt about it ha.

Which team and which Brazilian?

I can hear the terrace chants now: 'What's that coming over the hill, is it a...' The press would also no doubt have a field day. If he put in a stellar, or passable, performance against Bayern: 'Monster Munchen'. If he had any tattoos done: 'Monster's Ink'. If he won the Ballon d'Or: 'Monster's Ball'. Every new car he bought: 'Monster Truck'. I'm gonna stop reading the Sun. Or start working for them

Which team and which Brazilian?

My team's York City and he was called Rogerio something, we had him for about a month then he got released and joined another local team about two divisions below. I'd love to know how he got the work permit!

I can hear the terrace chants now: 'What's that coming over the hill, is it a...' The press would also no doubt have a field day. If he put in a stellar, or passable, performance against Bayern: 'Monster Munchen'. If he had any tattoos done: 'Monster's Ink'. If he won the Ballon d'Or: 'Monster's Ball'. Every new car he bought: 'Monster Truck'. I'm gonna stop reading the Sun. Or start working for them

Haha they all work and I'm sure they would be sung by each and every one of our 6,500 regulars. He's going to have to reach that level if I'm going to get to where I want to be. The tricky thing about the Scottish Prem is proving to be the fact you can win the league fairly easily, but trying to get anywhere in Europe is very very hard. So I might have to focus on a young group like him who can bring the team to a competitive level in Europe over 3-4 years rather than the decent standard players who can win the league comfortably but never challenge in Europe.

On My Current Save As Chelsea I Signed A Wonderkid From A Team In The County Leagues

What would the actual pronunciation be though? Like Mun(/moon)ster?

Munster is pretty accurate. The ø is basically the same sound as in "fun", "pun", "shun" etc.

Last edited:
Dug out my old password so I could share this guy

View attachment 306789

He is an absolute beast at 16! Sadly however he isn't mine, and Arsenal won't let him go for less than 25m which is 3x my transfer budget.

Ah well, back to the drawing board.

Really having problems on two fronts.

Playing at Man Utd, got excellent number of coaches for youth teams, excellent youth development coaches etc.. but my regens suck hard. Like the average is about 2.5 stars potential, maybe sometimes 3 stars. However stats always very poor compared to what I am seeing others demonstrating on this thread.

Also finding it near impossible to find those good quality regens around the world. I know how to find in take of youth players via the search, but there are so many of them that I do not have the time to go through every single new regen added to the player.

So please, please, please, will someone tell me where I am going wrong here?! Long time CM/FM player, so know what I am doing but this has got me stuck big time.

Firstly in what year are you ? In all my years as an fm player I 've noticed that really good regens start to appear after the third or even fourth season. In all my save Man utd allways have good regens but you have to be patient and eventually they will pop up ! As for finding good regens at a very young age the answer is very simple. Always keep an eye on FC Porto , Ajax , River Plate , Bocca Juniors , Athletic Bilbao, PSV ,Roma and PSG which are the teams where surely you will find great young future star players !!

Back