Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Has anybody got any top Argentinean regens? Used to get loads, but on FM15 i think i've found one possible. Bit ridiculous as Brazil get 5 or 6 with world class potential every year on my game...

Has anybody got any top Argentinean regens? Used to get loads, but on FM15 i think i've found one possible. Bit ridiculous as Brazil get 5 or 6 with world class potential every year on my game...

Gyazo - 64ffeeb8e36bc2e15c3fe3de75d0af31.png
Gyazo - 14d693f751b908b71e74ea07644eed1b.png

Not anyone special at all... well rounded... and yes I did pay £50m for him even though he only ever played once for me... (don't laugh... it was a panic signing after the world cup, he was sensational against me while I managed Italy vs. Argentina)

Long story short... a day left of the transfer window... Kovacic ruled out for 5 months (I retrained him as RB) so needed a replacement fast.. signed the only decent player I could find, then I discovered in his first match that he just isn't the type of player that I needed.. Rafael covered Kovacic for 5 months.

Not anyone special at all... well rounded... and yes I did pay £50m for him even though he only ever played once for me... (don't laugh... it was a panic signing after the world cup, he was sensational against me while I managed Italy vs. Argentina)

Long story short... a day left of the transfer window... Kovacic ruled out for 5 months (I retrained him as RB) so needed a replacement fast.. signed the only decent player I could find, then I discovered in his first match that he just isn't the type of player that I needed.. Rafael covered Kovacic for 5 months.

He is still way better than any Argentine regen on my save. Jeronimo Rulli is still classed as their top player at the age of 36 on mine.

It's just not realistic at all.

I have managed to pick up this guy who looks like he'll be decent, but he is the best i have seen by miles...

this is from my plymouth save first youth recruitment of my game before i even improved my youth recruitment, i think i had below average and i pull this guy outta the bag. just got him sign a new contract to ward of the big guns,already got 2 caps and a goal for england, and im playing with him the championship.

Update on a couple of my youngsters. All have come through my intake.

Hopson the standout having just got his first cap for England.

I'm excited about McCoy and Barry.

View attachment 765313View attachment 765314View attachment 765318View attachment 765317
View attachment 765321View attachment 765324

wow such good regens all from your youth how did u manage to pull all of these in such a short space of time. did you keep reloading youth recruitment day or something.

ow did you guys sign these great regen? top clubs ask for crazy transfer fee. mind share. TQ

Where I'm from, panic-buying is an old dear hearing on the radio it's gonna snow a bit so she buys three loaves of bread and freezes two. This is warrior level panic-buying, cavalier spending of epic proportions. I would've phoned the old dear and promised her another three loaves if she'd fill in at RB for a bit. Kudos, though, for treating the game as a game, I wish more people would take it slightly less seriously, myself included

Yes i have.. infact argentina in my game are the leading producers of elite youth.. followed by brazil

I've got 4 Argies at the moment:

View attachment 303425View attachment 303424View attachment 303423View attachment 303422

Ungaro's 33 now but you can probably still tell he was world class in his day. Fernandez is currently out on loan but should be first choice some time soon. Ciribe's attributes are a bit misleading as he's just come back from 6 months out with a broken leg, they should go back up within a couple of months. And Vizio is the current World Player of the Year and Ballon d'Or holder.

I try to make up my teams of predominantly domestic players (from whichever country I'm managing in) and a few others from South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Finland, Australia, Belarus, Georgia, and other equally obscure countries as I find it boring when I, time and again, end up with a team made up one or two rubbish domestic players and 8 each from France, Brazil and Argentina. These four, however, I just couldn't leave alone, especially as I got them for a combined £16m.

I've got 4 Argies at the moment:

Ungaro's 33 now but you can probably still tell he was world class in his day. Fernandez is currently out on loan but should be first choice some time soon. Ciribe's attributes are a bit misleading as he's just come back from 6 months out with a broken leg, they should go back up within a couple of months. And Vizio is the current World Player of the Year and Ballon d'Or holder.

I try to make up my teams of predominantly domestic players (from whichever country I'm managing in) and a few others from South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Finland, Australia, Belarus, Georgia, and other equally obscure countries as I find it boring when I, time and again, end up with a team made up one or two rubbish domestic players and 8 each from France, Brazil and Argentina. These four, however, I just couldn't leave alone, especially as I got them for a combined £16m.

I like to do the same, but all my game is getting through is good Brazilians. Even Uruguay has stopped producing anything decent, and they normally throw out one every couple of years.

My starting 11 at the minute is made up of 7 Brazilians, 2 French, 1 Turk (German born) and 1 Czech.

I am still playing a game which i started on the first day the game came out. Does it make a difference if you start a game once the patches have been released?

I am still playing a game which i started on the first day the game came out. Does it make a difference if you start a game once the patches have been released?

I wouldn't have thought so, I'm still playing the same save I've been playing since November (In the Spanish league), and about 1 in 4 used to have the surname Osia, clearly a glitch. But a patch came out and I haven't seen one in several seasons.

It sounds like it's probably just a coincidence. In previous games, there seemed to be one relatively anonymous nation per save that threw out world class regens by the bucketload (Greece one time, Mexico the next, Denmark another, then South Africa), but that hasn't happened at all with the FM15.

On a sidenote, while my save is producing plenty of good Argies, I might be experiencing with Uruguay what you're going through with Argentina. I'm in 2040 and there hasn't been a single decent Uruguayan since Suarez retired. I don't use in-game editors but my guess for the highest PA in that period would be around 130. Also, Turkey would definitely have won the World Cup if all their players didn't end up representing Belgium, Holland and Germany.

wow such good regens all from your youth how did u manage to pull all of these in such a short space of time. did you keep reloading youth recruitment day or something.

I have no idea. Usually I'm in awe of all the regens I see on here but in this game I picked up one or 2 each season. They have been tutored by Pogba, Sissoko, Reus, Jones etc

An awesome CB and the best out of a batch of youngsters i posted previously...

This is by far the most crazy regen I have ever seen in any of my own saves!
When I saw some of the regens posted by others I was sure they had been cheating with editor but after seeing this in my own save, I now believe!

zGN4QP5.jpg

When I saw some of the regens posted by others I was sure they had been cheating with editor but after seeing this in my own save, I now believe!

zGN4QP5.jpg

**** a duck... seriously he could play anywere literally one of the best regens i have ever seen.

I've never had a newgen (I guess it's called when a player is there from the start of a save?) be this good!:

View attachment 302858

This is at the beginning of the second season though. Got him on a free from a small club in the first season. Glad I noticed him before any major clubs.

zGN4QP5.jpg

Best 17-year-old I've ever seen by some distance.

This is by far the most crazy regen I have ever seen in any of my own saves! When I saw some of the regens posted by others I was sure they had been cheating with editor but after seeing this in my own save, I now believe!
zGN4QP5.jpg
Jesus Christ what a beast. Could have (can't believe I'm even stating negatives here with such a player) higher strength, but wow. Best I've seen.

Back