Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Thoughts on this guy?

View attachment 300906

Once you get over the initial bewilderment that he appears to have a distinctly different hairdo on each side of his face, he looks like he could be quite something. CM does seem to be his best position, but only four attributes under 10 at the age of 17 suggests a well-rounded player who could a job in a number of positions. Might retrain him as cover for DM or CWB?

Thoughts on this guy?

Once you get over the initial bewilderment that he appears to have a distinctly different hairdo on each side of his face, he looks like he could be quite something. CM does seem to be his best position, but only four attributes under 10 at the age of 17 suggests a well-rounded player who could a job in a number of positions. Might retrain him as cover for DM or CWB?

Looks like he'll be great box-to-box. Did you get him from Austria or one of the many Austrian regens that come through the Bundesliga teams youth?

View attachment 299889View attachment 299887View attachment 299883
After my second season I sold both my strikes. I bought this player in the second season(it says 16/17, but it's wrong). He scored 20+ in the first season for my U19. I bought Domenico Berardi from Sassuolo to be my main striker, and the plan was to use my regen as backup, but he had a really good start and I put Berardi on the wing.
My regen is now the top scorer in Bundesliga, scored in his first match for Croatia, and all this as 17 years old.
My regen can score from outside the box and is clinicall inside the box. It's so sick that a player I was planning to have as backup is turning out to be one of the best strikers in Bundesliga, this is why I love FM.
(PS: I bought him for £1,7M, and is now worth £2,7M.)

I only have anecdotal evidence for this because I can't be bothered to look into it further, but has anyone found that there are a high number of very good regen CBs? A lot of the recommendations my scouts make are CBs, and they seem to be higher quality than other recommended regens.

I only have anecdotal evidence for this because I can't be bothered to look into it further, but has anyone found that there are a high number of very good regen CBs? A lot of the recommendations my scouts make are CBs, and they seem to be higher quality than other recommended regens.

yup ive seen that too, in my 7th year i had jones and balanta as my main center backs, whereas 2 regens had already made it to my rotation squad at the age of 20, in fact balanta became unhappy that he wasnt getting enough game time (even though he was unfit and injured) and headed off to juve, i still had 2 cbs with 200pa and 2-3 on loan and another 4-5 in youth and reserves

I have a 15 year old centre half who is better than Skrtel and Wisdom already, first ever regen that I've been overly impressed with on this!

Can't say I've ever noticed that, I'd say there's an overabundance of strikers if anything. I have noticed a distinct lack of decent full backs. Sometimes I've been unable to find a left back, say, with more than 2.5 star potential in the whole game world!

Can't say I've ever noticed that, I'd say there's an overabundance of strikers if anything. I have noticed a distinct lack of decent full backs. Sometimes I've been unable to find a left back, say, with more than 2.5 star potential in the whole game world!

Would agree with strikers too. Especially Dutch/German.

Only in third season and I've bought 2 CBs with 5 star potential (compared to Harlee Dean and Mammana). Could probably play them already but will get them some experience first. Found a few others that are almost as good too, but don't want to overload in CBs. Found a striker from some south american country (not Brazil or Argentina though) who arrives in Jan, looks pretty epic.

Red Bull Salzburg, they've produced quite a few gems for me.

I'll keep a closer eye on their youth intake in future...And as for you having and abundance of strikers, i've had the same with attacking midfielder. Yet i've found more rocking horse **** than i have decent regen right backs.

I've definitely had some trouble finding regen fullbacks. I dunno why, though, even when they have decent potential, their physicals or mentals are complete ****.

Started a new save with Roma, first signing of my 2nd season... I don't even know how he came to me but his agent said he would be interested in signing with Roma, I always get ****** regens approach me like this but I got a scout report.. saw his report and instantly gave him double the wages he wanted.. longest contract I could give.. :P can't wait for another season or two when he's ready to begin battling it out for the first team with Balanta and Tah.

d05de306f9766ecaef467d9a2d3fd840.png

872443983b1da054ff218b23ac8bab3f.png

I suppose he came through a small Portuguese club that couldn't afford his wage demands so his trail expired..? perhaps.

I've began training him as a DM because of his poor jumping reach but I am prepared to retain him as a CD if I have him play higher up than Balanta who should fix his aerial mistakes.

Complete opposite for me actually.

Back