Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

View attachment 712123
I had to create an account to post this regen :D I'm already trying to buy him for 775k. Is he going to be good?

He's worth €42.5m and you're trying to buy him for 775k? Good luck with that. Btw, with that value at 14 years of age, the smell of editor is quite strong.

He's worth €42.5m and you're trying to buy him for 775k? Good luck with that. Btw, with that value at 14 years of age, the smell of editor is quite strong.

I think this means 42,5k :)

I got this massive centerback. hoping to get his physicals up some more because oh my God that size.

View attachment 709234
Heigth doesn't matter. I spoke to Miles once on twitter, and asked if Heigth did matter (because of headers etc.). He told me it didn't matter, because they build in the Jumping Reach stat instead of the Heigth

Okay, but I don't have, and haven't used, an editor of any kind.

Pull the other one mate.

And if he is 'probably the best', your game must be full of the best bunch of real regens ever to be produced. Well done you...

Unfortunately my Indjija 20k transfer budget can't quite get me this guy

Not sure I'd buy him anyway, with that aggression and bravery.

Think i would. The decisions, concentration, anticipation and positioning more than make up for it in my opinion

Think i would. The decisions, concentration, anticipation and positioning more than make up for it in my opinion

What good does understanding the game do if you don't (dare to) act upon it? :p

Why Are The Regen's So Expensive?

Why are the regen's so expensive?

Everytime i find a good regen they are all so expensive. That is not normal. For example if you look at the Dutch league in Real Life a good talent (zivkovic) is sold for not more than 1 million.

In FM you have to pay 15 million or more??

why is that?

Why are the regen's so expensive?

Everytime i find a good regen they are all so expensive. That is not normal. For example if you look at the Dutch league in Real Life a good talent (zivkovic) is sold for not more than 1 million.

In FM you have to pay 15 million or more??

why is that?

What type of club are you trying to buy them from? In real life Groningen aren't in the strongest financial position, so are not in a position to demand huge fees for Zivkovic.

But if you are trying to get players from a club who are on a sound financial footing, why should they give their best young players away on the cheap?

I cannot imagine that you are trying to get the regens from South American/African clubs and they are demanding that much?

Yes they are demanding that much. I've had a regen 17 years old from Tigres in Mexico or a regen 16 years old from Malmo Sweden. They are worth around like 100k and when i make an equiry for the players than they make an counter bid for like 7 million euro.

Another example a 15 year old regen from Zenit Russia. 27 million.

I know that they don't want to sell their best youngster but this is just to much.

Pull the other one mate.

And if he is 'probably the best', your game must be full of the best bunch of real regens ever to be produced. Well done you...

I haven't used an editor, and if there is a quick and easy way for me to prove it to you I'd be more than happy to.

Also I said probably the best as I haven't scouted every regen in the game, and my scouts only rate his potential at 3.5 stars (compared to Sven Bender and Gil Romero) so he must have low PA.