Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
Jesus Christ! I've calculated that if this exponential growth continues, he should score around 118 league goals next season, and probably another 50 or so in Europe + cups. He's beaten my best ever of 109 in all competition (100 for club and 9 for country) :( Pretty outlandish

109 goals is also pretty awesome mate! :D

Can i have him please :).... Great regen he is a beast

If I could give him, I would. :D

How do you get him to score that many goals in the league alone best I got for my striker in the league was 60 do you use set piece routines?

Tbh I don't even know how I did it lol :P I just chuck him forward and hope for the best

I did have him take penalties, but I don't fiddle with corner and fk instructions

Well, 60 goals is also pretty amazing, it's better than messi lol ^^)

Tbh I don't even know how I did it lol :P I just chuck him forward and hope for the best

I did have him take penalties, but I don't fiddle with corner and fk instructions

Well, 60 goals is also pretty amazing, it's better than messi lol ^^)
**** me, he must defo have 20 consistency. crazy.

Abdullatef Ali

Update on how Abdullatef Ali is doing in my save, already 3.5 stars CA at the age of 18 :D

EDIT: his value is now £18m after his France debut

Last edited:
Help with youngsters needed and a collection of regens

I figured I would make an account as I need help. I have gotten to the stage in my game where almost all players are too peasant for my team and all I can do is buy youth. First I'll show you my team.
(I play a 4-3-3)
These are my three strikers:
View attachment 883456View attachment 883457 I bought Picot for $22 million from Rubin. I was going to sign him on a free originally but decided against it. After I saw all the top tier teams going for him I decided to fork over the $22 million on his release clause. I forced him into the striker role but he has molded beautifully. He has won the Ballon d'Or once and has been in the top three for all of his years at Leicester except for his first. He is arguable the best French player on the planet. I recently received a $105,500,000 dollar bid from Fiorentina but rejected it as I don't need the money and he is worth almost two times that.
View attachment 883460View attachment 883463Roque was a bit of an accident. In a panic after one of my strikers broke his leg, I went out looking for talent. I put in a bid for a seemingly good Fulham player but saw Roque being looked at by all of the top clubs. I immediately triggered his release clause and gave him more money than all of the rest,promising him a role in the first team at 18 years old. I almost lost him as Man City were lining up to trigger his $98 million release clause, but he signed a new deal before they could swoop in and he has been marvelous ever since. I switch him and Picot between Poacher and Center Forward and they both do well in either position. He has recently stepped up his game and is the reigning Ballon d'Or winner. He is by far the best player in Spain and will become a legend for Leicester eventually.
View attachment 883464View attachment 883468Leonardo Mancinelli was one of three strikers I bought before the 2025/2026 season. Him, another Argentine, and a Brazilian were brought in, and surprisingly was the cheapest. After looking at their stats I started Leo and he has been an absurd goalscorer. In his first year, he scored 32 goals and had 22 assists, the year after he scored 58 goals, 43 the year after with 16 assists, and 57 last year. He has won the Golden Boot once and has been a very reliable Center Forward on the left.

Midfielders:
View attachment 883473View attachment 883476Tiago Duarte has recently become a consistent face in the starting lineup as he has only just become world class. Although he doesn't stand out in one particular area, his physicals are great and overall he is ridiculous. I am surprised he is only barely world class but only just last year he showed good form (7.63 with 14 goals, 9 assists in 38 games (8 substitute appearances) and 7 tackles per game). I expect him to be a prominent feature in the lineup for years to come, but I do have some exciting young prospects that might be ready in a year or two. I had to pay $50 million for him but obviously the investment is starting to pay off.
View attachment 883487View attachment 883482Marco Antonio plays my central midfielder (attack) role and he plays it well. His stats are basically Duarte's but upgraded. He's a good distributer and can strike it from distance. I bought him shortly after Hugo Leonardo (below) and the two complement each other well. Surprisingly, he only has had 24 appearances from Brazil, but the $23 million I payed for him was well worth it. Sadly, he's had problems with injury but I do have capable replacements.
View attachment 883479View attachment 883490Hugo Leonardo is a reliable Ball Winning Midfielder as he balances out attacks with his long shots and sets up strikers with nicely placed passes. Buying him was the turning point for Leicester as I began my rise to dominance after I bought him from Zenit for $37.5 million. He is starting to dwindle down as I have other options that are just as good, but I still plan on keeping him, even though he is in the last year of his contract.

**My midfielders don't get recognized because one doesn't stand out, but they all contribute tremendously to the team

Defenders and Keeper:
View attachment 883493View attachment 883495Surprisingly enough, I found Sergio Alberich from an agent offer. He is arguably the best player in the world and I only payed $66 million for him (had to spread it out). He is a great leader and has absurd mental attributes. He is one of the best markers in the world and almost never makes mistakes. He doesn't get recognized for his efforts as much because my other full back is more of an offensive threat, but Sergio holds the defense together. I've trained him as a midfielder because I have so much talent on the left side and he could be sued there as well.
View attachment 883497View attachment 883498I spotted Nino Sanchez on the French National Team roster and bought him for $45.5 million two months before the five other teams interested in him could grab him. He is very consistent and hasn't been one to make mistakes. Recently he has played poorly and this could come back to bite him in the **** as I have three world class center backs ready and waiting, one recently signed for $72 million.
View attachment 883504View attachment 883505Marcelinho Paulista came in around the time of Hugo Leonardo's arrival and the young Brazilian center back has only recently come into his own. He came in basically as an investment and a hopeful prospect from Sao Paolo, but he has become so much more. He isn't considered one of the best Brazilians in the game, but he is the best center back. I almost sold his for $45 million just a few years after his arrival but he has become so good I actually sold one of my star center backs, another Brazilian who started alongside him on the national team, just so I could keep him in the team full time. He's another lethal marker who does a good job as a makeshift defensive midfielder pushing up when need be.
View attachment 883507View attachment 883508Luis Asencio was given to me as a gift. He signed for Inter for $11.75 million but didn't like it there, as shown by his transfer listing, and I bought him for $18 million. Since purchasing him he has been shortlisted for the Ballon d'Or four times and has won once, being held back by Picot and Lopez once each as well. He is the perfect attacking full back and really sparks the team forward with pinpoint crosses from the right side. He has been by far my best player over the past four years with 45 POM wins over the last three years. HE is truly a magnificent player.
View attachment 883509View attachment 883512Zidane has been a tricky player to manage. More than twice he has asked to leave because he has wanted to win, but we have won four straight Champions Cup trophies during his tenure. I bought him for a measly $13.25 million from Sao Paolo and he has easily been the best keeper in the world giving up only 197 goals in 214 appearances. He is getting a bit older, but I have the next Simone Scuffet ready to fill in when he starts to decline.

Bench:
**Quick Notes: Ristic was signed on a free, Gómez and Rodríguez are ready and more than capable of starting, and Gómez is starting to push Mancinelli out of the lineup. Augereau could come in and start for Sanchez but I'm not sure if he's ready or if he'd be an upgrade over Sanchez. The same can be said for Madera. Günther is already starting for the German national team and is more than capable of starting. In fact, he's gonna be the one, along with Landgraf (see below) to push Hugo Leonardo and Marco Antônio out when they are old enough. Moreau is great because he's versatile (can play midfield and striker well) and Felipe is being trained to play midfield. Elton would be on his way out but he hasn't played bad at all and is still a solid player. He will leave soon though.
View attachment 883540View attachment 883538View attachment 883536View attachment 883533View attachment 883531View attachment 883528View attachment 883525View attachment 883541View attachment 883543View attachment 883560View attachment 883557View attachment 883554View attachment 883553View attachment 883550View attachment 883547View attachment 883546View attachment 883544View attachment 883563

Hot Prospects:
Any advice on how to train anyone of these in particular? I don't know whether to train Takamatsu for a midfield or striker role and whether I should train Palacios, who I got for a cheap $6 million, for defense or midfield. Advice on Gardner, Bernard, Uguen, and Donda would be appreciated as well. Landgraf projects to start as a central midfielder (attack), Azizi is the next Simone Scuffet, and Yilmaz is a future world class center back. I don't know if Sumic is going to be world class be he was a low risk high reward signing. Any help on training these youngsters would be much appreciated.
View attachment 254600View attachment 254601View attachment 254602View attachment 254603View attachment 254604View attachment 254605View attachment 254621View attachment 254620View attachment 254619View attachment 254618View attachment 254617View attachment 254616View attachment 254615View attachment 254614View attachment 254613View attachment 254612View attachment 254611View attachment 254610View attachment 254609View attachment 254608View attachment 254607View attachment 254606

Any advice on anybody in general would be helpful as I am not great with training youngsters in FM15. Thanks for all the help and I hope you enjoy my regens.

all regens from my plymouth save. took them from league 2 to CL in less than 7 seasons.

Anyway the striker came through my youth system helped fire me to BPL. back when my youth recruitment was below average.

The argentine centre half is the best centre half ive EVER seen in football manager. literally he can even play upfront if he wanted. averages 8.00 plus.

The other centre half his report goes he is soo good at marking opponents still check for his presence long after the game is finished XD.

Holy **** Alvaro Ramirez!!

i bought him as a DM, literally scored 30 yarder on debut. then played him ball playing centre half CL final pirlo ball over the top straight to striker to run onto and smack top corner. he is literally the best player i have ever had on FM.

He is the best player I have ever seen, he can literally play any position! How did you develop this guy?

He is the best player I have ever seen, he can literally play any position! How did you develop this guy?

I payed 15 mill to buy him from boca. It was my second or third season in the premier league. funny choice he wasnt even my first choice DM, it was a 30 year old plus carrick who was transfer listed. i half expected him to not be intrested in signing for me. when the report came back and it said he was extremely intrested and for 15 mill. i prayed no top club came sniffing.

The best way to develop any player is simply play them. i played him as a defensive midfielder for the first half of the season. he was wasted there. played him as a box to box or centre mid automatic scored a couple. his best position in my opinion isball playing centre half. play a high line he destroys anything who runs at him, either pass to midfielders or through ball over the top to wingers or strikers pirlo style.

Last edited:
I bought this beast for 500k had to wait for a year for him to arrive, completely worth it

Back