Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
My three best players at the moment, obviously they're all Brazilian. There was a 4th, but he forgot how to kick a ball when he decided to represent Portugal instead. They cost £40.5m combined, right now I'd reject double that for either of them on his own. Alan in particular has been unreal, have had him for 6 1/2 years now, the others for 2 1/2.

View attachment 868242
View attachment 868245
View attachment 868248
View attachment 868250
View attachment 868252
**** a duck, those are some amazing regens you got their. btw do you use your own tactic.

Yeah, 2-6-2ish(or 4-4-2 diamond with attacking wing backs). Basically 2 CDs(D), 2 CWBs( A ), 1 DLP(D), 2 BBMs(S), 1 SS( A ), 2 strikers of whatever role the player plays best, a poacher and a CF at the moment. Lots of closing down and passing into space. It's a cracking tactic if you have the players for it, league record for last two years reads 36-1-1 and 35-2-1(and 14-0-0 this season). It's based on Tylerbode's Piranha but with 4 of the players moved further forward.

My three best players at the moment, obviously they're all Brazilian. There was a 4th, but he forgot how to kick a ball when he decided to represent Portugal instead. They cost £40.5m combined, right now I'd reject double that for either of them on his own. Alan in particular has been unreal, have had him for 6 1/2 years now, the others for 2 1/2.

View attachment 868242
View attachment 868245
View attachment 868248
View attachment 868250
View attachment 868252

How is your Samoan guy getting on?

He never joined! He had a transfer arranged but it was cancelled when i signed 2 other foreigners from abroad(Italian rules). He ended up representing New Zealand anyway

My glorious academy prospects. Both touted to be world-class.

Love a future England legend coming through the youth ranks! Seem to remember my last "potential to be world class" midfielder, started playing him at a young age & got injured for 8 months & never recovered. Now plays for Middlesborough in the Chanpionship - glad to see both of your players are fulfilling their potential!

Trouble is with these ones is trying to find the perfect system which will work perfect for them :/

Just got this guy in my intake, For whatever reason attacking midfielder's seem to like my save they are the players that are always the best in my intake, Guy has 188 PA.
View attachment 259237

First post from me here.

My man Christoph Pledl. Signed him in 2015 for 3,3 million euro. Played the first season at the club in my 2nd team. Then I moved him up to the first squad where he played awesome from the beginning until now.. :)

View attachment 259124

Won the ballon d'or a few days ago. :)

View attachment 873272View attachment 873274
Practically Totti v2

Unstoppable scoring machine :D

Jesus Christ! I've calculated that if this exponential growth continues, he should score around 118 league goals next season, and probably another 50 or so in Europe + cups. He's beaten my best ever of 109 in all competition (100 for club and 9 for country) :( Pretty outlandish

Back