Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Dunc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 737K
A bug without a doubt

I think you are right, it must be some kind of weird bug. Had a look and noticed he gained additional 4 CA points within 3 days. He has 178 CA now, will be interesting to see what happens when he hits his PA. Still every arrow shows to the top although he nearly maxed out his CA/PA.

edit: 2 Days later.. 180 PA/CA. Editor says Recommended CA 154. Lol!

Last edited:
View attachment 266270

Buying this guy for £7.5m from PSG, he has the ability to slot straight into the first team and he is one of the best I have seen for a 16 y/o.

View attachment 266269

Brought Bruno Silva for £275k a few years ago and he has played regularly since then

View attachment 266268

Danny Marlowe was brought in from Watford for £7m a season ago and he also has played regularly for my team. Take a look at the international record too xD

View attachment 266267

Although this is Camacho's first season here at Swansea, he has been a vital player in my 3-defender formation and has developed nicely since his arrival.

View attachment 266266

Nicholas Wright arrived from relegated Wigan for a cut-price of £13m two seasons ago, and although he's been unlucky with a few injuries here and there he always performs whenever he is in the team and is a brilliant team player.

View attachment 266265

Tico was one of my first signings at this club, work permit issues were annoying at first but after spending two seasons away on loan he proved himself to be worthy of a permit and is now one of the best players in the Premier League. It's a shame he hasn't yet been capped by Brazil though.

View attachment 266263

Park Seong-Jae was available for under £5m and was awarded a work permit straight away. He is currently on loan to get more playing time but in the few apps he made for Swansea he has been phenomenal

Any help on how to train/develop these players would be very appreciated :D

A lot of your central defenders and wide defenders have low bravery which is unfortunate, otherwise you got yourself some decent regens there!

I think you are right, it must be some kind of weird bug. Had a look and noticed he gained additional 4 CA points within 3 days. He has 178 CA now, will be interesting to see what happens when he hits his PA. Still every arrow shows to the top although he nearly maxed out his CA/PA.

edit: 2 Days later.. 180 PA/CA. Editor says Recommended CA 154. Lol!
I would probably report it but then hey you got a fully developed regen at a young age :)

How on earth did you get that signature there mate? I'd love to know if it's consistent for every player? Or what skin that is?

Some from my Atalanta team. Aarab doesn't look much at the minute, but has the potential to be world class according to my scouts. Correia was my record transfer at £21 mil, but he's gonna be worth it. Gobbi and Astori are from my own academy.

I have so many great players that I am forced to retrain a sort of... potential super star to play in Midfield.. Roel Peters is the better striker, I have Munir and Neymar. (neymar is going at the end of the season, 33 now).

Gyazo - dd70912f2ca4014d407a0c65ae93cfc6.png (Sort of.. mini messi already)
Gyazo - 15137ef21c7624ad641e339dc0d0d958.png (Bruno is a German beast, only got him for £10m)
Gyazo - c17d4bc4acc285bab587613d66a65edc.png (Awesome keeper, I have two others that seem to be potential Neuers)
Gyazo - ff3ec34d7fc1a88a1d9cb51c2e822dc4.png (best central defender I could find in the game)
Gyazo - 6ccf3122751a11efb97d30ddb80372f1.png (goal machine, scored 59 league goals in one season)
http://gyazo.com/a0158a3b81addd190e10825b92839771 (future Pele)

Last edited:
View attachment 264650
I found this guy at Lyon, any tips for how to train him, I am not sure myself as I never usually have the money for someone this good (he cost around 12,5 million)

fd6de0e7a5061d3a4a32b286051b6eb4.jpg

He's costing me £77m... he better be ******* good. He's German so he should be reliable (:D)

Gyazo - fd6de0e7a5061d3a4a32b286051b6eb4.jpg

He's literally the only best CD I can find to partner with Balanta who is 31 now... but still the best in the world. (2nd best from Dietmar Sokolov's stats)

mate how did you get the signature? is that in a skin?

Currently in a long term save with Swansea with most of my best regens being from Brazil:
View attachment 263121View attachment 263120View attachment 263119
Marcos was the biggest surprise for me as I honestly didn't think he'd make the cut but got a run of games due to a long term injury to Mayke and is now arguably the best player at the club.

Some of the newer Brazilian regens I've signed:
View attachment 263118View attachment 263117

Did however manage to find this gem from South Korea
View attachment 263116

And got high hopes for this guy
View attachment 263115

Holiday'd a lot of games recently - have a tycoon owner & I'm 5 seasons away from a new stadium!

Back