Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

No, I would not have posted on here if i had. Found it peculiar that he is so highly rated so young!

I have a little question.

For example there's a youth intake day in England.

I entered world>transfers>youth intake and...

Is there any trick or something to check newgens? Or i have to check all players on the list?..
or maybe just top clubs(?), any advise? i guess it's only remains random selection

sorry for bad english.

Is there any trick or something to check newgens? Or i have to check all players on the list?..
or maybe just top clubs(?), any advise? i guess it's only remains random selection

sorry for bad english.
You can check top clubs,but..,select them all,then scout them.
If the ratings are decent/good,take a look at them,and if their stats are already good,try to sign them. ;)

You can check top clubs,but..,select them all,then scout them.
If the ratings are decent/good,take a look at them,and if their stats are already good,try to sign them. ;)

you mean scout all top clubs from the country that i want? in this case England so > ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool, $ity :) and also imo West Ham and Southampton. correct me if i;m wrong

Last edited:
Few others from my Leicester save,all of them bought for under 13m,except Libertazzi(45m) and Jack Atkinson(my own youth intake,very good already,high-rated).Guillemin and Gessi are the best in their positions,in the whole world,world class at 21. ;)

you mean scout all top clubs from the country that i want? in this case England so > ManU, Chelsea, Liverpool, $ity :) and also imo West Ham and Southampton. correct me if i;m wrong

Maybe...
A good tip.
Check every team in BPL,U18 team,and players which have value over 200k-400k,are decent/good/very good(most of the time),scout them and see which one deserves to be bought.

sorry for bad english.

If you hover the cursor over the 'i' next to each player's name, it will give you their attributes without having to click on each player. Saves me a **** of a lot of time