Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

Agree with that. some good players there. I've just started using that same tactic, but with some different player roles and it's working wonders! Didn't see this post though, came up with it independently

Which tactic, the same one I use? I didn't think anyone else apart from me used it! What player roles do you use?

Which tactic, the same one I use? I didn't think anyone else apart from me used it! What player roles do you use?
Yes, the 2-3-2-1-2.
I'm using a DLF with the Poacher, AMP behind them. 1 RMP with the BBM. And an Anchorman-D in DMC.
Also have the CWBs on S rather than A.

My poacher tends to bang goals in, with DLF and AMP getting a few too. I'll show some of the regens I've got in my team tonight. Found a brilliant AMP (18y/o and English).

Yes, the 2-3-2-1-2.
I'm using a DLF with the Poacher, AMP behind them. 1 RMP with the BBM. And an Anchorman-D in DMC.
Also have the CWBs on S rather than A.

My poacher tends to bang goals in, with DLF and AMP getting a few too. I'll show some of the regens I've got in my team tonight. Found a brilliant AMP (18y/o and English).

I can see the logic in the DM and 2 CM player roles, I'll give that a try as well and see how it goes. The 2 striker roles for me basically depends on the strikers I have, the reason I'm using a Treq at the moment is because the guy's quite a creative striker (he's my old SS, I retrained him when the new SS came through and I was a striker short), and it does work a treat. He's 28 now though, and I've got a 17-year-old Defensive Forward waiting in the wings soooo.....

View attachment 947466
Schroder came through my very first youth intake, been amazing, still wonder why he hasn't been capped...

He won't ever play in the German national team due to licencing laws, unless you know the way of the German national team unlock cheat ^^)

But the player is looking top dog, for sure.

2csb7yt.png

28vzigp.png

Wow great player and those ratings?! I never had a player with those high matching ratings for whole seasons, ever!

Ridiculous goalscorer. I was trying to work out what the different attributes are as I don't speak Italian, then decided it doesn't really matter when they're all 17 or 18. Amazing

Edit: Just noticed he doesn't have a single 20 so you should probably sell him