Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

From the academy of all places, who never produce **** for me no matter which club I'm at

View attachment 951312View attachment 951314

Had to do an update on this guy though, hands down the best player in the world on this save

View attachment 951319View attachment 951320

great players , but why are they so low in value ? 13mil for that mc is so low imo . u play in bundesliga i suppose . i dont get those values , mine are way higher but not better players.

But how did you sign him before he turned 18? That, and the fact you know his CA + PA, and that he's so outrageous at 16, makes it all seem a bit edited...

If I'm wrong, please tell me how you did it coz I've always had to wait for them to turn 18 before being able to sign a player from a non-European country for a European club

IIRC, you can use the editor to make Brazil (or any non-EU country) as part of the EU, thus eliminating the rule of not being able to sign anyone under the age of 18.

From the academy of all places, who never produce **** for me no matter which club I'm at

View attachment 951312View attachment 951314

Had to do an update on this guy though, hands down the best player in the world on this save

View attachment 951319View attachment 951320

I used to always have an 1860 save and they probably produced the best academy players i've ever had (and Groningen actually). May as well post one of the finest for old time's sake...

But how did you sign him before he turned 18? That, and the fact you know his CA + PA, and that he's so outrageous at 16, makes it all seem a bit edited...

If I'm wrong, please tell me how you did it coz I've always had to wait for them to turn 18 before being able to sign a player from a non-European country for a European club

Dude I got lucky thats how,he's got dual nationalities,Brazil/Spain,I made an offer for him and expected to see the date of his arrival like 2 years from then,but no,he arrived right away,I was like you wtf,then got in his information,saw Spanish and Brazilian nationality,why,how,don't ask me,I'm just so ******* happy to have him,I play FM since 2010 and never,and I mean NEVER have I had a player this young and this kind of beast,he's just perfect,but if I edited him I would definitely make him faster,much more vision,better long shots and less susceptile to injuries,he injured 3 times so far,for like 2-3 weeks :/

btw I have genie scout,I find players on my own,and when I buy'em I check their potential,I know,it's stupid but that's just my thing since fm13 haha :p

IIRC, you can use the editor to make Brazil (or any non-EU country) as part of the EU, thus eliminating the rule of not being able to sign anyone under the age of 18.

Yeah,that too,but I don't use it,used it on fm13 but it's just not fun for me,except when they have an injury,I hate ******* injuries,but no,this time it was just luck,I didn't even know that they don't have to wait to 18 even if they have dual nationalities

Dude I got lucky thats how,he's got dual nationalities,Brazil/Spain,I made an offer for him and expected to see the date of his arrival like 2 years from then,but no,he arrived right away,I was like you wtf,then got in his information,saw Spanish and Brazilian nationality,why,how,don't ask me,I'm just so ******* happy to have him,I play FM since 2010 and never,and I mean NEVER have I had a player this young and this kind of beast,he's just perfect,but if I edited him I would definitely make him faster,much more vision,better long shots and less susceptile to injuries,he injured 3 times so far,for like 2-3 weeks :/

btw I have genie scout,I find players on my own,and when I buy'em I check their potential,I know,it's stupid but that's just my thing since fm13 haha :p

Ok my bad, still doesn't make sense to me though. Maybe because you're managing in Spain and he's half Spanish? But then I just arranged a transfer for a Chilean/German guy, I'm managing in Germany and he had to wait 3 years. Silly rule anyway as Barcelona have had Messi in real life since the age of 13

Ok my bad, still doesn't make sense to me though. Maybe because you're managing in Spain and he's half Spanish? But then I just arranged a transfer for a Chilean/German guy, I'm managing in Germany and he had to wait 3 years. Silly rule anyway as Barcelona have had Messi in real life since the age of 13

I honestly don't know man,maybe it depends on the country I really don't know,maybe a bug lol,I'm just happy to have him,a 16 year old kicked busquets in his peak out of the team,because of these things I love FM :D

btw I'll show you guys some screenshots of my first and second season with Barca,it's insane,this is my 4th save on this FM,I never play with Barca first :p

View attachment 225132View attachment 225131View attachment 225130View attachment 225129
these two are pure beasts,just look at their stats in my second season,pure genius,I couldn't show this but complete Kova stats were 18gls and 19ast an Halilović 16gls and 16ast,just amazing,everyonne should have these two,Kovačić was the only player I could afford to buy and he more than paid off,paid 47mil I think for him with bonuses,look now,it came to 80mil,he completed them all in a season and a half :p
View attachment 225128View attachment 225127
This is just to show off haha,Messi started this season with 7gls in 16apps,finished with 73 in 54 and added 28 ast,unstoppable in the game
View attachment 225126View attachment 225125View attachment 225124View attachment 225123View attachment 225122View attachment 225121
this is the best of my youngsters,odegaard is already a force in the league,tough buy from real,and I bought gerson an d vadala,the rest is made by my youth team,I signed the best HOYD available and this happens,I have high hopes for them :D

Last edited:
Here he is.. He's my beast left back. I'm waiting for your comment impatiently

Agree with that. some good players there. I've just started using that same tactic, but with some different player roles and it's working wonders! Didn't see this post though, came up with it independently