2q067ts.png

Have hopes for this lad...He's English to which is good:D
he'll be sensational

Yeah he looks the closest thing to an absolute player. Good technique, defensive attributes aren't bad too, his physical stats will pick up once his older. And he is the first player I have seen with such high teamwork and workrate ratings.

I used Genie Scout to find them, I am not good at using the editor thing though, I wish I was den I would
change everything to 20, lol, that would be cool watching them in 3D.:S

I found this guy quite early on, but he chose Nice (the french team) over Liverpool for some strange reason. However, a season later I signed him for 14mil, and hopefully hes gonna be class for a long time. Hes already forming a strong partnership with Torres

Edit: Sorry about the physical attributes, my computers a bit messed up. They are:
acceleration 18
agility 18
balance 18
jumping 12
natural fitness 12
pace 17
stamina 12
strength 12

Last edited:
I signed Zambrano for 500k from quito halfway through my 1st season, he was really one for loaning out, until corluka's balls dropped so he stepped in and has gone from strength to strength. And a really nice an loyal guy too, is always nice to me in the media.
Caetano and Espinoza were at the start of my 2nd season, and i spent 5 mil on them each from Gremio and Nexaca respectively, but whilst Caetano is a model professional, Espinoza is one of those players who always needs to go home, and has a go at the other players. I reckon he deals crack when i let him go back to Mexico, his first match back is always a top drawer performance. plus now he refuses to sign a new contract, even though his morale is superb and he has no concerns, dunno if that has happened to anyone else? But on the playing side, they have both been in rich veins of form, scoring and assisting whenever they feel like it

my new cafu :)

btw. stats of your ppl are fffffffffffffffckn unbelievable.
I must search more ^^

hes not mine but i want him so much

I have found many regens till now (i m in my 6th season)....mostly are spanish

I've got a lot of regens on my first team squad, mainly trying to stick to Italian players as I'm managing in Serie A.

First off, Marco Milan had his International debut just before his 17 year-old birthday, and has already at the age of 19 reached 30 caps for the Italian squad. He also managed to secure a regular first team spot at Juventus. Impressive performance by the youngster.
marcomilan123.jpg

marcomilan123.jpg

Next up, a young Turkish striker arrived at Turin from Bursaspor for £5M. During his time at Juventus, the Turkish international was on loan at Parma, with 27 apps and 16 goals. He was then on loan at Dynamo Kiev where he scored a staggering 28 goals in 32 apps. He chained Edin Dzeko to the bench - Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Ömer Eren!

omereren.jpg

Next up, a youngling who is a product of the Juventus Youth Academy. He's touted as the next Gianluigi Buffon, and that doesn't come without reason. Being 2nd choice in both the Italian squad and Juventus after the man himself, Giuseppe Colombi is considered as one of the world's leading goalkeeping talents.

giuseppecolombi.jpg

Arriving from Málaga this summer for the humble fee of £7M, the 17-year-old youngster Daniel Cruz has found regular first team play already this season, when injury struck in Turin. Being captain of the Spanish under-21 squad doesn't come without skills, and that is reflected off his stats.

danielcruz.jpg

Juve's other Spanish youngster, the wonderkid José Pineda, arrived at Turin back in the summer of 2009 from Celta Vigo for £2.7M. Having achieved almost 20 under-21's caps, the promising youngster has been used as rotation since his first arrival at Juve.

josepineda.jpg

Arriving for £15M from Mönchengladbach, the expectations were on the 19-year-old former German youth captain's shoulders as he landed in Turin at the end of the January transfer window. Achieving 10 apps at Juve the following half season with an average rating of 7.17, he was in the eyeline of Real Madrid, who eventually ended up signing Lars Müller on a loan with an option to make the transfer permanent for a fee of £26.5M.

larsmuller.jpg

Another centreback in form of Josias Almeida arrived in the 2011/2012 season from Brazilian Grêmio for £2M. Already at the age of 17 the wonderkid had his first team debut, but was later hanging from a thin thread of being sold, due to personal problems with Giorgio Chiellini, although they both remained at the club.

josiasalmeida.jpg

Arriving at Turin from Porto as a winter-transfer in 2012, the young Portuguese international has been a regular starter since his arrival. His name, Luís Oliveira, is already a well-known name amongst Portuguese and Italian football fans.

luisoliveira.jpg

Merely arriving as a promising youngster, it only took weeks before the Brazilian attacking midfielder, Cléber Caneda, was promoted to the first team squad - And helped Juve re-win their Scudetto.

clebercaneda.jpg

Lastly, but not the least, the Turkish international fullback Haluk Ökten arrived at Turin just before closure of the 2013/2014 season's summer transfer window. Juventus ended up paying the sum of £7.5M, to get him off the hook at Galatasaray. Since then, some good first team performances has seen him becoming first choice at the left back position by inches.

halukokten.jpg

And that concludes all of my first team regens at Juventus.

Last edited:
just signed this lad for 3m, needs some work on his pace

He's 16 :O. Probably one of the best I have ever seen

Hardly a wonderkid but not a bad player for East Stirlingshire

i think i just found the next van Basten at the beginning of the 3rd season 8-|