the last guy doesnt look like a regen tbh. cos he has a real face ^^)

My bad oO) I either put the wrong screenie up or it was just a general error :'(

Perhaps he decided to turn them off? (A)

Here's mine, signed from Brazil just now.

I recon he will be a great target striker: tall and amazing technical attributes, and he's only 15....

why he don't have a 'regen' face :S ?

I turn them off. More often than not they look silly anyway and I find some screen load up a bit faster without the regen faces on

hi
please help?
altho i have played fm for years now i had never heard of regens, ( i have not really looked at fansites etc before didnt know they existed really) i have looked through this thread and taken some names down! trouble is i want to find some talented young english players does any1 have any suggestions?? they are for my 2015/16 arsenal team! previous manager sold all english so i'm struggling with home grown status for european compition!
also the names given on above comments, can they be found on all games?? or are they unique on individual game engines
any help would be appricated
thanks in advance
shaun

regens are randomly generated players that appear after a while to fill the void left by players retiring etc, or else there would be only half the players left after a few years.
All those posted here are unique to the save they spawned in, so there's no point in searching, they won't be in your database,
Good youth facilities are one of the factors for getting good regens in your own team, otherwise, have your scouts roam around and you will find them eventually.
Basically, every player with one of those CG faces is a regen, most suck, but there's a few that turn out world class, and that is what this thread is about.

regens are randomly generated players that appear after a while to fill the void left by players retiring etc, or else there would be only half the players left after a few years.
All those posted here are unique to the save they spawned in, so there's no point in searching, they won't be in your database,
Good youth facilities are one of the factors for getting good regens in your own team, otherwise, have your scouts roam around and you will find them eventually.
Basically, every player with one of those CG faces is a regen, most suck, but there's a few that turn out world class, and that is what this thread is about.
ok thanks

This regen who has just been promoted looks promising!!
Especially as my youth facilities are not the best...

Ok but how come that mine doesnt have a face while i turned it on?

here is a good regen i have in my man city team he has been doing well for the first team and has scored a few goals too

picture.php

some really nice regens in this thread, im currently playin with man city and found some good ones

Last edited:
This guy just arrived in my youth intake at the start of the third season. First time I've ever had a regen so good from my own youth team. Touted as the next Owen Hargreaves.
View attachment 30957