not much going on recently, this is my favorite one

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Considering his age, he has the physical stats of a grandad! :p

lol, i know. but his technical and mental are good. is there a way to increase physical stats?

lol, i know. but his technical and mental are good. is there a way to increase physical stats?

Steroids?!

I dunno, you can train him but I doubt he will gain much, maybe you could use him in a similar role as you would use Viduka or someone of the same physical incababilitys?

Steroids?!

I dunno, you can train him but I doubt he will gain much, maybe you could use him in a similar role as you would use Viduka or someone of the same physical incababilitys?

currently i am playing him as right attack midfielder inside forward role. what do you think i could make his role?

Mate train him highly in strength and aerobics and his physical stats will improve.

You could just stick him on the wing, tell him not to move, and just play 1st time balls or crosses?! ;)

how do i command players to stay on the wing and not move? train them?

Using your tactics, set run with ball rarely and run from deep rarely and through balls and cross balls to often.

does anyone have any good strategies to find a newly generated regen? should i just look at each clubs U21-19 teams or what?

2q067ts.png

Have hopes for this lad...He's English to which is good:D

For a 16 year old he's looking good already. (H)

Thanks....His mental attributes aren't to high atm but they'll increase over time and training,

Darlow is a beast with Neymar :)

its cheating i dont recommend using it, pretty much is makes really good regions and picks the best ones up for you, takes alot of fun out of the game

It dosen't make regens, it dosent pick them up for you. It shows you which regens have the best potential.

Claudio Frasca ( FC - Italy ) ill do a screenshot if i remember when i finish work.
bought him for 1million in 2011 season from inter , 2 seasons later worth 27mill! and still rising. great stats including determination.

I would strongly recommand him . my current season 2013 Chelsea /Played 44/ Goals 41 /Assists 18
Search Him.

Claudio Frasca ( FC - Italy ) ill do a screenshot if i remember when i finish work.
bought him for 1million in 2011 season from inter , 2 seasons later worth 27mill! and still rising. great stats including determination.

I would strongly recommand him . my current season 2013 Chelsea /Played 44/ Goals 41 /Assists 18
Search Him.

If he is a regen, and thats what this thread is for, then he will only be in your game as there randomly produced. :)

Regen i've found, my try to buy him next season due to my low budget at Bolton.