Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Looking at those, I have to put a couple of screens up of my regens.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Here are my top one ATM

Ben Kelly(ST) signed from Norwich for 500k scout said will be better than Acquafresca.
15nlq2p.jpg

Stanislav Simeonov(DC, DM, MC) just agreed to join me in January. Better than Defour according to scouts.
28bv3uh.jpg

Mario Hronec(AMC) improved drastically since I signed him. Apparently will be better than VdVaart.

for my Leeds squad at the begining of the second season...

Nearly had a stroke when I seen this guy...

10z4bjc.jpg

Its safe to say I pressed the "Make a offer" bid pretty quick XD. Best regen ive ever came across in all of my time playing FMs.

Nearly had a stroke when I seen this guy...

Its safe to say I pressed the "Make a offer" bid pretty quick XD. Best regen ive ever came across in all of my time playing FMs.

Woah that guys pretty rediculous!

I will update my Jason McCormick pic in a min, now hes is 19 and a wonderkid.

Very promising, like to know what club you signed him from??

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Miroslav janecek! Which club is he from?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

What club is the goalkeeper from? Adrian Balaci?

Very promising, like to know what club you signed him from??

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Miroslav janecek! Which club is he from?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

What club is the goalkeeper from? Adrian Balaci?

Like Ultimate FM said. They're regens so appear anywhere

Ultimate FM FAN chill your beans were not all obsessed with this game and your "Regans"!! need to get out more mate

I cant find good regens, should i use Genie Scout or does that just kill the thrill of finding great regens!

I cant find good regens, should i use Genie Scout or does that just kill the thrill of finding great regens!

I wouldn't recommend it to be honest. It might be fun initially but after a while you'll have all the best regens and you'll get bored no doubt

how come on my footBALL manager career i cannot see the faces of generated players??

I am in second season with NK Dinamo Zagreb, and didnt saw any good regen but i hope there will be some soon. I love them.

And nice to see this thread accepted and going well.

Cheers !

Decent for my first season. Scoring a few too unlike last season.

Hands of Milan and Bayern (6).

I picked up this fella from Deportivo for a £3.2m release fee.
Not bad for a left back although he cant jump.

AlanShort.jpg

Paid a pretty penny for him, but well worth it for a regen wonderkid English leftback.

Back