Is this guy as awesome as I think he is? Just picked him up so those were his stats coming out of the US.

Nearly had a stroke when I seen this guy...

10z4bjc.jpg

Its safe to say I pressed the "Make a offer" bid pretty quick XD. Best regen ive ever came across in all of my time playing FMs.

what the ****? i **** in my pants when i saw hes value:p

I don't understand how good regens can come from countries wich don't have good youth academies?I saw 1 extra impressive regen from Puerto Rico but i dident manage to sign him cose of the work permitionso i can't find him.. I mean do they eaven play football in Puerto Rico??

Hey guys, i just signed this regen from Fiorentina for my Everton team

Wow 12million for that regen he must be the most valuble American player there is on ur game

I don't understand how good regens can come from countries wich don't have good youth academies?I saw 1 extra impressive regen from Puerto Rico but i dident manage to sign him cose of the work permitionso i can't find him.. I mean do they eaven play football in Puerto Rico??

Regens are totally random. good youth facilities give a better chance of great regens, but they can still appear out of nowhere. Look at where Eusebio is originally from...Mozambique. I thought they were too indeveloped to even have a football stadium...

I know youd think the best players would come from Italy or Brazil or somewhere rather than the USA and Turkey.

heres a kid o got when he was 17 paid 10 million for him from valencia as you can see he was worth every penny

I still have yet to see a regen goalie on here as the one I posted from my west ham game, he is absurdly good.

but here are a few interesting ones in mycurrent save

oops guess I waswrong about my goalie, this guy is going to be insane

View attachment 36013

and a great forward in the making

View attachment 36014

La van

This guy started in my games in AS Cannes still there but so many big clubs sniffing round him will be tough to hold onto him for another season. Good stats for a 15 year old.

how do you find them? just look in your youth team after a season or two or just have a browse in random teams youth squads?

go to player search and search ages between 15 and 17 top one are usually the best

have a player at Arsenal, sent him on loan to Crystal Palace. Has a PA of 199!