Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
i have a problem with him now,he dosent score goals enymore,he has 20 years and in my curent seazon he scored just 3 goals and i play 4-4-1-1.so his my only striker,he has over 150 shots on or off target.**** he just don't score.,whi?:((:(:(:(:(:((:

A good young Argentine prospect that I am signing for £3.2M, he doesn't make the move until the Jan window because that's when he turns 18.

moz-screenshot.png
Signed Segura from Hércules for £3mil as soon as I found him. Burchert came from Bayern for £575k, I was very pleased with that! Both very young, high hopes! :)

sure he is edited.too bad that i foud him wen i play online with some friends soo,go and f..k yourself

You didn't find him, Genie scout did, so no need to be all aggressive. BTW, IF he did edit it, why wouldn't he put the edited player in his team, that doesn't make sense to me.

I've got 2 regan players but I don't know how to get the pictures on to here.

Ken Duffy and Mike Castle came out from my youth team!
Matthew Silk and Gordon Dunbar was bought by Man Utd before I join them(I was managing Lyon)!
I singed Matt Clarkson from Port Vale when I was managing Lyon and I singed him as a free agent for Man Utd last summer...

ufsAv.png

At 8 years younger than Akinfeev and Lloris and already on similar stats to them (just a bit lower Mental) I hope I can keep hold of him for the rest of his career. :wub:

ufsAv.png

At 8 years younger than Akinfeev and Lloris and already on similar stats to them (just a bit lower Mental) I hope I can keep hold of him for the rest of his career. :wub:

He is absolutely quality mate, brilliant find. and he has a good conceded record in the league.

i have seen some 14 year olds in fm 2010 that are 5ft 3 got 19 in heading and weight 12 stone? lol

Back