Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Im into my second season as murcia just got promotion and am setting up for life in the BBVA, when i come accross these few, the first being just 17 and awsome:P

I just signed this guy. He came from the Osasuna youth and he is only 14!

Just picked this lad up , He's going to be a star

22 year old AMC, and a 20 year old DMC

Tom Palmer is alright, i got every attacking midfielder/midfielder that ever played on my arsenal team to tutor him (gourcuff, fabregas, ramsey, hamsik, aguero, Le tallec) so his preferred moves are: moves into channels, gets forward whenever possible, tries killer balls often, shoots from distance, places shots, comes deep to get ball, likes to lob keeper, tries to play way out of trouble.

I think this overload of preferred moves gets in his way - his average rating in a season has never been higher than 7.05 (signed him from sunderland when he was 16, youth contract)

Pavel Krejci is pretty self explanatory. Pavel Nedved on steroids, i guess. Insane player already, imagine him in a couple of years. Bought him for 9.5 mill from besiktas, of all teams. I play him either as an attack oriented deep lying playmaker or as a box to box. He plays best as DMC so when mascherano (32 years old in my game) is injured he drops down to play as anchor man too

Ivan Rossetti is this really fast, clinical-type striker, think shevchenko. He cant jump for **** though, but scores a goal (or more) a game when played poacher

View attachment 73191
Pretty decent strong centre mid, looking at retraining him as an attacking mid due to his decent creativity and passing

View attachment 73192
Solid regen goalie, looks like a good one for the future. Shame about his concentration though

View attachment 73193
Wicked centre back who pretty much can't jump. Looking to play him with my current skip Sakho or some other big aerially strong centre back.

What you think??

Daan Maraite he got his first international cap at 18. he his gonna be worth the 30 mil i spent on him.(H)

From Dinamo (Z) 1.200.000€

screenshot001aj.jpg

Back