Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Just signed this guy, looks pretty handy.

Got a few good regens and I have a re-post of my South African centre mid because he has improved quite a bit.

After enjoying seeing all the other regens from people over the last few months, decided I'd make my first post ^^)

Robin Mohammed - I signed him for £200k from Fredrikstad in Norway. He's not the best I've seen over the last few games, but best regen in my team at the moment...

Amazing stats for 17-year-old! 67 goals in 53 matches in U20s and reserves. Too bad Wolfsburg snapped him :(

First 3 have just broken into their respective national teams, Francisco is starting centre back with Gerard Pique in the Spain side! Shame he lacks in the jumping department though

Toma looking pretty decent to me
Coaches say Demel has the potential to be as good as Messi at Attacking Left Mid
Gajdos got away from me, scouts failed to pick him up but Real Madrid splashed out the cash on him (£31mil!)
Have a few more too, love scouting for them

Haven't found any exceptional regens though like the previous ones in this thread :S some of them seem don. Can't find any with top abilities in all the right places.

This guy was touted as the next Pirlo when I purchased him...

CW4iZ.png

KBAac.png

Just a shame he's ginger really.

This is 20 year old Greek striker Nikos Arvanitidis, who was purchased by Manchester City from Torino for €39.72m in 2016. Just have a look, he is absolutely ridiculous. What 20 year old debuts in the Premier League and scores 7 goals in 4 games? The kid is going to be a powerhouse.

All of my team is regens as I am in 2035 with Barcalona lol. But this is probably my hottest talent. Signed him on a Pre-Contract from Real Madrid and looks mint !! [Sorry about the bars for stats, I used to play LMA a lot so I hate the numbered stats lol]

my first 5mil+signing in all my games. Hopefully he can get his strength/marking/workrate up.

This is my regen. Bought the guy from feyenoord for 11.5Million. He is world class now.

The 2nd guy, I bought him from Club Brugge when he was 15 and managed to develop him. He's my playmaker now.

The 3rd I bought him from St. Etienne for 17.25Million I guessed. Worth every penny. Can play left back and center back!

The last one is right winger I bought from Atletic Bilbao. He had 10.5Million release clause. He is immense!

fastest centreback I've ever had. I'm playing him a fullback atm until he gets his strength and jumping up. Also hpw do you know if you have a wonderkid? He describes himself as one.

fastest centreback I've ever had. I'm playing him a fullback atm until he gets his strength and jumping up. Also hpw do you know if you have a wonderkid? He describes himself as one.

He doesn't describe himself as one, his reputation and his potential ability gives him the description of wonderkid, so he is a wonderkid.

Back