Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
This is a pointless thread, because the only people you can trust are regular members. And most of the regens are fmrte'd.

How many international goals have your top regens scored under the age of 21?

I've got a 19 year old Austrian striker who has either 18 goals in 21 games or 16 in 18 games (can't quite recall).

I think I should point out that this doesn't prove FMRTE wasn't used.

Yer i realized after i posted it.
I just hope you think that if i was going to cheat it would be to make my side better not someones else's
btw my post was honest i don't use any sort of editor not even genie scout.

This is a pointless thread, because the only people you can trust are regular members. And most of the regens are fmrte'd.

Stupid thing to say, just becuase someone has found a good regen, and they don't use this site regularly- does not mean thye edited it. And I would guess that they don't, but how do you know some of the regular members dont edit players?

Appiah has never been good at scoring goals, party due to my reluctance to switch up in formation to let him play as a trequartista, but also because he likes a good hoof into the crowd every 5 minutes :S. but, I take preference to British players, lucky for him, as otherwise i'd be looking to cash in on a somewhat wasteful player.

Reyes, before the latest patch, had a David Villa triangle beard and was bald, im not such a fan of his new do, but i cant complain. My target man gets crucial goals with both feet and his head, and lays on a few more for the likes of an ageing Agbonlahor. Waiting for a fast newgen though, not many about that i have found so far :@.

Valente is my favourite of the bunch, mainly because he has the best name, and as newgens go, he isn't that bad looking ;). The Napoli graduate has taken over from where Rio Ferdinand left off, and whilst he likes to dribble the ball out of the box in key games, I usually don't end up screaming at my computer too much as he is a quality player who, according to my scouts, will get much better still!

got this bad boy in my 2nd season he's a left back but can play in different postion's he's going to be class,what do you people think?

Here are some i signed in my gillingham game. i paid 5.75 for Shapovalov. Lewis Featherstone was one of my new youth players this season, he looks pretty good. Pashov was signed for 65k and james carr was reccomended by a scout and he was free

Back