Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Just found this guy for Lille. Started at Sydney FC in 2010-11 season.

93 Appearences, 80 Goals, 17 Assists and 6 MOTMs. And he's only 19!

blakefilipovic.png

This is a pointless thread, because the only people you can trust are regular members. And most of the regens are fmrte'd.

Yeah because people are trying to sell their regens to you, oh wait, no there not

Who cares if they are FMRTE'd? It makes no difference to anyone.

Hoping this guy will be the new Abou Diaby, same club too.. still young and can still improve - just put in a £2.1m bid + 30% sell on clause, hopefully worth it, about ****** time i picked up a nice french regen, Madrid and Barca keep stealing the bastards whenever i look through my scout reports, it gives a recommendation of a player who has already buggered off to spain, i still have to fight Roma for this one!
The name is weird because he is also eligible to play for Guatemala... i wonder who he'll choose lol

I Had the best regen ever in FM09 (he is a striker) when he was 18 he was valued at 12,5m pounds and he scored about15 goals on one season with the arsenal first team

sig.php

Heres my three finds. For there age, and value, looks like they should be class when there older.

Whats the best way to find wonderkids and sign them up before a bigger club does? I see some and there worth like £2-5Million already. I want to sign them up before they reach that value

Just bought this 15 year old regen for 12 mil. Money well spent?

he looks good. but you have also paid substantial amount of money for him.
Give proper training and he should be worth it. :)

All My Good Regens.(A)
Andrew Riley: Had Him Since He Was 16, My Pride 'N Joy.

Aguliar: Found Him Last Season With A Paraguain (sp) Team.

Mejias: Got Him At the start of last season from villareal.

Martin: Got Him 2 Seasons Ago From Zaragoza.

Jose Alfonso: Got Him when he Was 18 From Sevilla.

Back