Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
What clubs would you say produce the most quality regens?

I find that France tend to have a lot of good youngsters that come through as regens. But they can appear anywhere...in my Dover save, Rushden (still in BSP) have a 17 year old Regen i would snap up in a heartbeat if I had the cash....

Thanks to another thread i was able to buy aload of savage scouts sent them out and in my second season this is what they brought back

oh and these....one or two dont look amazing but have amazing potential

Another very promosing regen I have signed for £2m but need to wait till July to get him! Can use both feet again and can play anywhere at the back :)

Had this lad five years , look how he has improved with regular first team football and Dan's training schedules

there are many good regens on one of my save files in 2018, here are some of the better ones.

Tomas Fierros (american striker, should be the first image) is the only one that I trained myself, but he was sold for 15m or so the season after I resigned from PSG to manage a national team. Today I tried to sign him but they rejected 45 mil cash + 30 mil payments + 50% profit from next sale + a player they had just offered 10 mil for.:S I originally got him at 20 years old on a free transfer and put him straight into rotation

Roberto Duarte was signed by me right before I resigned, so he was trained by the computer. he was retrained to play fullback at natural, when i had him he was only a wing back and he was red at fullback. might be the best fullback I have ever seen, what do you think? :)

These are 3 of my best regens, with suprising stats that I never imagined! Although Alessandro's mental attributes aren't that great, he is only 17 years old & still developing. I bought both Casanova & Garcia Garcia 3 seasons ago, so they've developed in my presence :)

I really wanna show off my Indonesian regens, but they're from FM2009. If anyone has any Asian regens to show off in FM2010, that would be awesome.

Hey, Here is a guy I found from Man City U18, he was bought by Roberto Mancini in the 09/10 Season from NAC Breda.

Craig Nicoll, Young Scottish Striker

CraigNicoll.jpg

Edson Guzman - My young Mexican Striker

EdsonGuzman.jpg

Both were cheap young buys for my first EPL season with Darlington.

Back