Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
when do such players start appearing? like after a few seasons or when you start your game?

I think i've managed to find some amazing regens here. i've found these by doing regular player searches at the begining of the season and using a filter only allowing players aged 20 and younger. i then select to view players attacking or defending attributes and sort them in order of finishing/passing/dribbling/crossing/tackling etc, to find the players with highest attributes for their age. once i've signed the players, i keep them in the reserves/youth team for a couple of seasons and ask them to learn from the experienced members of the first team, as well as giving them first team opportunities in the carling cup, and games against weaker opposition in the league and champions league.

The best player i found is without doubt Diego. i signed him in 2014 for £9.5million as soon as he entered the game aged 18, knowing he would be a star in the future. He has since been tutored by Wayne Rooney, Sergio Aguero and David Villa, and i asked him to learn to place his shots, and now, aged 20, he is a wonderkid with a worldwide reputation. his value is £23million and increasing by the game. He is pushing Rooney and Aguero for a starting place and has so far scored 17 goals in 12 starts. He is performing better than both Aguero and Rooney, but how do you drop either of those players? so he is currently acting as a super sub with a massive impact.

Please let me know what you think to my star Diego, and my other promising regens. I have recently signed Zoran Negic aged 19 and he looks like he will be incredible in a season or 2, and Cyril Leger is a solid, reliable centre back who is back-up for Jonny Evans and Mamadou Sakho. Thanks.

I think i've managed to find some amazing regens here. i've found these by doing regular player searches at the begining of the season and using a filter only allowing players aged 20 and younger. i then select to view players attacking or defending attributes and sort them in order of finishing/passing/dribbling/crossing/tackling etc, to find the players with highest attributes for their age. once i've signed the players, i keep them in the reserves/youth team for a couple of seasons and ask them to learn from the experienced members of the first team, as well as giving them first team opportunities in the carling cup, and games against weaker opposition in the league and champions league.

The best player i found is without doubt Diego. i signed him in 2014 for £9.5million as soon as he entered the game aged 18, knowing he would be a star in the future. He has since been tutored by Wayne Rooney, Sergio Aguero and David Villa, and i asked him to learn to place his shots, and now, aged 20, he is a wonderkid with a worldwide reputation. his value is £23million and increasing by the game. He is pushing Rooney and Aguero for a starting place and has so far scored 17 goals in 12 starts. He is performing better than both Aguero and Rooney, but how do you drop either of those players? so he is currently acting as a super sub with a massive impact.

Please let me know what you think to my star Diego, and my other promising regens. I have recently signed Zoran Negic aged 19 and he looks like he will be incredible in a season or 2, and Cyril Leger is a solid, reliable centre back who is back-up for Jonny Evans and Mamadou Sakho. Thanks.

hes awesome man aswell as that anton guy

just one question though what tactic did you use in your first season at utd, im really struggling with them and cant seem to find a good tactic for them :S

hes awesome man aswell as that anton guy

just one question though what tactic did you use in your first season at utd, im really struggling with them and cant seem to find a good tactic for them :S

hi mate, i know exactly what you mean about the first season with united. i am a big united supporter so always like to get a good game going with them, but have struggled in the past to get the right formation and tactics to get the best out of the players and to win the trophies the job requires.

i have always liked using a 4-4-2 because i feel that with only 1 striker, he can often be isolated and if he has a bad game you will struggle to score goals. so, i used to play 4-4-2 with rooney as a deep lying (support) forward, and berbatov as an advanced (attacking) forward, but i found that with this formation my midfield would get overrun by the opposition and i would draw too many games which i should be winning. the first successful game i got going with united i reluctantly opted to play 1 striker, in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with an advanced attacking forward, 2 attacking wingers, an attacking advanced playmaker and 2 defensive midfielders (both support). at the start of the season i sold carrick for 12 million, a couple of reserves for 2 million in total, and loaned berbatov out for 2.7 million. this gave me a huge transfer budget as i had already opted for the maxium budget from the board, and i chose to go all out and spend my entire budget which i normally dont do but as id struggled in the past i thought i'd try something different and get in some big stars. i signed sergio aguero for 52 million (release clause), daniele de rossi for 36 million, and giuseppe for 11.25 million. i had rooney as the striker, valencia right wing, nani left wing, aguero advanced attacking playmaker, fletcher right defensive mid, de rossi left defensive mid, neville right full back, evra left full back, ferdinand right centre back, vidic left centre back. both centre backs set to defend, full backs set to automatic.

with this formation, aguero utilised his immense dribbling and pace to run through the middle at the opposition's defence and rooney was able to focus completely on attacking. the 2 wingers playing in advanced positions allowed them to use their great pace and dribbling to beat oppositions' full backs, which worked fantastically on the counter attacks. by playing fletcher and de rossi as the 2 supportive defensive midfielders, the back 4 was protected by 2 strong, determined, hardworking players who had the ability to head the ball clear from long balls from the opposition goalkeeper and were also able to get forward in attacking moves when the team was in possession of the ball and the time was right. giuseppe rossi was understudy to rooney, anderson was understudy to aguero, when hargreaves came back from injury he was a great back up for de rossi and fletcher, as was evans for ferdinand or vidic if ever they were injured. park ji sung did a good job in either wing position when called upon, and darron gibson was understudy to de rossi and fletcher.

due to spending all my money in the first transfer window, i advise taking advantage of free transfers in january when players' contracts become unprotected.

hope this helps mate, let me know what you think. if you want any more advice, have any questions about my game or would like to see any screen shots, please feel free to ask. cheers mate.

Literally just bought Dzeko for £26m as I needed a good striker, started looking at Wolfsburg's team and this. He's now forcing me to sell Nasri to get the money I need, all £16m of it, and he only has a slight interest so.. 5 goals in 3 games already though, think he's worth Nasri?

Literally just bought Dzeko for £26m as I needed a good striker, started looking at Wolfsburg's team and this. He's now forcing me to sell Nasri to get the money I need, all £16m of it, and he only has a slight interest so.. 5 goals in 3 games already though, think he's worth Nasri?

he looks absolutly awesome mate. aged 18 too. definitly try to get him, in a couple of years on a a good training schedule and get him tutored by your first team experienced strikers, he'll be unstoppable. shame you'll have to sell nasri though, as your not replacing him with another attacking mid. do you not have another striker you could ship out instead, or maybe a few reserve players?

attachment.php

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

14 years old, and his value is 1.6mil, he is good, isn't he? :D

some of his stats look too low to improve dramatically and turn out to be a good player, he looks pretty poor tbh

the guy's 14 you spazz! :)

So? I said "Doesn't look all that", not "He's never going to look all that". I'm commenting on his current ability rather than his potential.

Secondly, even for a 14 year old, the player's graph is shockingly bad.

he looks absolutly awesome mate. aged 18 too. definitly try to get him, in a couple of years on a a good training schedule and get him tutored by your first team experienced strikers, he'll be unstoppable. shame you'll have to sell nasri though, as your not replacing him with another attacking mid. do you not have another striker you could ship out instead, or maybe a few reserve players?

Nah, what's even worse is that I didn't check his history, and it turned out he had just signed for £1.9m. So he rejected me and I sold Nasri :'( But Nasri wasn't in my first team plans anyway - it's just a shame I didn't really get much for him as I sold him in a hurry.

Anyway, another regen I might take a look at, scout say's he will be better than Adler and a leading Gk in the future :)

Back