Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Some world class players there mate

I think this might sound stupid, but I seen you post on another thread some stuff about your save like your history and your teams legends and stuff, and you had a player that you made most money on I ever seen and he was your highest fee received and he was also one of your legends on your tottenham save, can you do me a favour and post him up here, I'm supposing he is a regen since I'd never seen the name before...

I think this might sound stupid, but I seen you post on another thread some stuff about your save like your history and your teams legends and stuff, and you had a player that you made most money on I ever seen and he was your highest fee received and he was also one of your legends on your tottenham save, can you do me a favour and post him up here, I'm supposing he is a regen since I'd never seen the name before...

I havn't got a screenshot of his stats but here's his history , the player has now retired

I havn't got a screenshot of his stats but here's his history , the player has now retired

Well £71M for his last 2 years of football, he must have been some player :S

What year are you in now btw? I like seeing your regens because you're so far into the game.

And Thanks!

Well £71M for his last 2 years of football, he must have been some player :S

What year are you in now btw? I like seeing your regens because you're so far into the game.

And Thanks!

The year 2048 , this is the best player i've ever had on the game

Brazilian regen I stumbled across the old fashioned way at Third Division side Fast Clube. Dubbed the "next Romario." I have him on my Cruzeiro team now (just turned 17). I will post an updated picture after this season. He's progressing rather nicely.

Last edited:
Brazilian regen I stumbled across the old fashioned way at Third Division side Fast Clube. Dubbed the "next Romario." I have him on my Cruzeiro team now (just turned 17). I will post an updated picture after this season. He's progressing rather nicely.

Great player, lots of 17s!

found this guy at the end of my 2nd season... could only buy him at begining of third and got him for £11mill. 17 with 4 youth caps altho he did get sent off on his debut against man city lol

Madrid just offered me £40m for this guy, who I signed 2 seasons ago for £12m.

5vladimirkalashnikov2.png

Back