Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
just agreed to pay arsenal £15m for this lad , what do you think

Been a while since I've seen a great regen in my game, so I was quite amazed to see these all pop up in my second season of my Celtic save. Last one is especially good (had to offer him huge wages cos everyone was offering him a deal). Let me know what you all think

Been a while since I've seen a great regen in my game, so I was quite amazed to see these all pop up in my second season of my Celtic save. Last one is especially good (had to offer him huge wages cos everyone was offering him a deal). Let me know what you all think

Yep i think he is going to be a star good find

Just at the start of another season and these are some of the regen's that i just signed, nieto cost me £20m but i think he was well worth it

trying to sign this lad from real madrid but they want £95m , no chance

15 and so good
i signed him for 2 mill now,
but have to wait like 3 years...........

EstebanSanhueza.png

Sorry to sound like a noob, but how do you know if there regens because i've signed at least 4-5 young very good prospect especially a new keeper . the new Buffon ( wants the same wages as fabregas and chiellini and he's only 16 the cheek of him)

Sorry to sound like a noob, but how do you know if there regens because i've signed at least 4-5 young very good prospect especially a new keeper . the new Buffon ( wants the same wages as fabregas and chiellini and he's only 16 the cheek of him)
You can tell if they're regens if they have fake faces

Back