Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Incredible defender Dunc. The fact he is only 20 with those attributes amazes me.

i need to know do i need the brazil league on to get good regen players and i am in 2012 and i have not notice and regens yet SOMEONE HELP

i need to know do i need the brazil league on to get good regen players and i am in 2012 and i have not notice and regens yet SOMEONE HELP

No. Where the good regens come from is random. With more nations, it does make it easier to find them. But it is not nessecary.

umm and can you help me with this one i am in 2012 and i have not got or notice any regen players yet

Madrid just offered me £40m for this guy, who I signed 2 seasons ago for £12m.

5vladimirkalashnikov2.png

Probably FMRTE like others have suggested by why, if it is FMRTE, only give a cb 12 concentration, he's got all these great atrributes but will fall asleep at vital times... titus bramble springs to mind

Also when is your cb likely to use his 16 crossing abilty?

Probably FMRTE like others have suggested by why, if it is FMRTE, only give a cb 12 concentration, he's got all these great atrributes but will fall asleep at vital times... titus bramble springs to mind

The suggestions of FMRTE were in jest. I do not have, nor use the application. I do though, use Genie scout, that lad has 190 CA and 200 PA. The only player to have a 200 PA in my game, apart from Ramsay.

Trivaldo... I am joking with Dunc. We are tight as a nun's bumhole. I know he didn't use FMRTE, that's the joke silly.

I suggest using FMRTE makes database changes? If so, this should prove my innocence :)

gamebrummys2.png

I suggest using FMRTE makes database changes? If so, this should prove my innocence :)

gamebrummys2.png

I know you haven't used FMRTE so I'm not casting any doubt on your regen, but that database changes thing I think is for the changes made in the main editor before you start the game. So I've got about 200 cos I added a few divisions and cups in to make it more interesting as well as moving recently transfered players.

Anyway, tis a fantastic regen, probs the best CB I've seem on fm10

gamebrummys2.png

Lol database changes only show up with changes made in the editor not the RTE

I didn't think it was FMRTE because of the reasons i stated - nobody would make up their best defender with 12 concentration (H)

Lol database changes only show up with changes made in the editor not the RTE

I didn't think it was FMRTE because of the reasons i stated - nobody would make up their best defender with 12 concentration (H)

Maybe if I was retarded.. ;)

But anyway, I don't know much about FMRTE, so didn't know that it didn't affect database changes, thought it did.

Back