Show off Your Regen Players

• Thread starter Thread starter Napushenko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 381K
Here's the next batch of superstars plus i finally got the player i've been chasing for 2 seasons Alexey semenov , cost £80m but i think he will be worth it

Here's the next batch of superstars plus i finally got the player i've been chasing for 2 seasons Alexey semenov , cost £80m but i think he will be worth it

Semenov will be an amazing signing mate.

http://img529.imageshack.us/f/16josluisduarte2.png/
16josluisduarte2.png
16josluisduarte2.png
16josluisduarte.png
16josluisduarte.png

Last edited:
Arsov.png

Bargain of the century? He was valued at £400,000, I signed him for £100,000 from CSKA Sofia. Just signed him to, he's had no chance to develop yet

Not bad for a 15 year old, I'm thinking my 3million will be one of my best investments :P
Strong with both feet and he's labelled the next Klose and is a similar player to Wayne Rooney, might be tempted to cash in on Wayne in a few years for a least 40mil which would give me a nice 37mil profit at least :p

Last edited:
Not bad for a 15 year old, I'm thinking my 3million will be one of my best investments :P
Strong with both feet and he's labelled the next Klose and is a similar player to Wayne Rooney, might be tempted to cash in on Wayne in a few years for a least 40mil which would give me a nice 37mil profit at least :p

With the right training he will be a star mate

Just contracted him
6ivanbanov.png
6ivanbanov.png

Amazing dc but magpies won`t sell him ( i offered 100 mln)

2jamiewilson.png

I'm Real Madrid and I'm currently in the 15/16 season. I was searching for some regens from Italy, and i liked what i found. Too bad Manchester United, A.S. Roma and A.C Milan found them before me, have a look. I've also bought two other regens; Marko Suto and Ian Westwood. As you can se, they're both pretty skilled. I got Suto on a free transfer from Dortmund, and bought Westwood from Liverpool U/18.
BTW: Loaned Westwood to Blackburn last season and to West Ham the season before that. He was the main reason why Blackburn ended on a wicked 3rd. place.

In my 3rd season with Real Madrid and these guys pop up in my youth intake, not bad whatsoever :D

2 of them have made appearances for the Spanish under-20 squad already

This lad is a class player, just signed him from a Belgium side, this is his first season, I'm gonna give him lots of physical training and just concentrate on that, he's all ready good enough technically and I will also try to train him well mentally.

not sure if there is a more suitable thread for this request for advice, but it concerns some quality regens so thought i'd ask it in here. can you tell me what you think would be the ideal role and duty for these guys to get the best out of them, please feel free to advice more than one role if your unsure of the very best. one more thing, i'm playing a flat 4-5-1 formation, thanks lads.

Back